Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Patrick Bamford

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I like any player who has the body transportation onomatapoeia within his name so that every time it's mentioned one evaporates and reappears a mile or two away to either rescue a maiden or escape the Juggernaut's hellish metal-headed charge.

Brilliant!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Good shout but with Oscar only seemingly wanting to ever play one striker at a time I can't see him coming as the same thing would probably happen to him as did Lita.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I like any player who has the body transportation onomatapoeia within his name so that every time it's mentioned one evaporates and reappears a mile or two away to either rescue a maiden or escape the Juggernaut's hellish metal-headed charge.

I've read this 4 times and I still don't know how to respond.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Classic :bowdown:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Whatever you're on I want some of that....:clap2::whistle::clap2:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here