Patrick Bamford stalling on loan move to Mboro

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Fed up with all these ordinary players.

nffc1976

Mar 19, 2013
Think a lot of nffc fans would like him to come back. but I don't think there is anything happening just yet. not sure that Stuart Pearce has made a move for him, he doesn't seem to make decisions based on sentiment, that is for sure.

something must have not suited him at Boro, that deal looked 99% done, with the Karanka - Mourinho link.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
But high chance that he can offer more than Marouane Chamakh.

Ignoring the fact that they play in different positions, Chamakh is a very talented player with a great work ethic and could do a job for any team outside the top 4/5.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Ignoring the fact that they play in different positions, Chamakh is a very talented player with a great work ethic and could do a job for any team outside the top 4/5.

True, but he needs to sort his barnet out though it looks like he has mange.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah, those bogs won't clean themselves.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

inland seagull

Aug 7, 2010
Northampton
I can't see it would be much good for him to be loaned out to a championship for a third season, if he was good enough he would be knocking at the first team squad door at Stamford Bridge, Rumour has it he was seen coming out of the Grand Hotel with Michael Owen?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
You have to say, as just a fan of football, Cabaye and Bamford are very good signings.

That's why I chose to wear my Palace shirt to a recent match in Lewes, instead of a Brighton one.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Pat Bamford is an excellent player, in fawct I'd go as far as to say he's my current favourite footballing Pat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here