Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pathetic.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
It was shit. Of course it was. But it's one or only 3 or 4 properly shit performances this season

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
First half, sake, we were not up against Barcelona :shrug:

Why the dithering?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
We quite simply lack a player who is able to unlock a team who play with 9 behind the ball.

Every time we face teams like this we become pedestrian, and have a lack of ideas and skill.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The worse the opposition the worse we play.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Wasn't that bad.

First half was terrible. Second half was decent, only thing missing was a goal.

That's been missing from quite a lot of our games this season, and luck/our strikers can only be blamed so much. In this case, don't gift an already relegated side an easy lead and allow them to park the bus for the entire second half.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Yes, this post is pathetic.

You deserve someone like Allardyce in charge.

Really, it’s quite consistent and alarming up front. You need a reality check with that comment. We are where we are because we put in shocking performances like this.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I think Potter will get the Spurs job.

or if not, the England managers job.

Maybe even Real Madrid after they get rid of Zinedine Zidane.

After all, we're 16th in the League. Amazing with such shit players like, Sanchez, Dunk, Veltman. Webster, White, Lamptey, Moder, Lllalana, Bissouma, Mc Allister etc etc etc

I think with those League 2 players Potter has done wonderfully well this season.

Not......

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yes, this post is pathetic.

You deserve someone like Allardyce in charge.

What you on about I haven't asked for a change of manager you moron. Was simply a pathetic performance from a team who in my view struggle mentally in crunch games. Its a reason players like lallana and welbeck have been brought into the squad.

NotABrightonFan

Sep 21, 2019
Really, it’s quite consistent and alarming up front. You need a reality check with that comment. We are where we are because we put in shocking performances like this.

Nope. You are where you are because of bad luck and bad finishing. I think the fact your goal difference is only -6 says it all. A team sat in 16th typically has a much worse goal difference than that.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Wasn't that bad.

First half was terrible. Second half was decent, only thing missing was a goal.

And urgency, decisiveness, a will to win, a spark, inspiration, focus, finishing......shall I go on?

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
That’s the worse performance all season.

It was poor.

I’ve been really pleased with most of the season but this wasn’t good tonight. Manager, staff and players really need to take a step back from thinking how good they are, and realise they have a fair way to go till being considered a good side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here