Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pastafarianism

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sorry teacher, we both make mistakes eh......though thankfully i am not in the profession where my spelling and punctuation is important / "affects" those i come in contact with.
Perhaps detention for both of us.

Yes and Alfred too, it will be like a geriatric Breakfast Club.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Call it what you like mate, picking on peoples spelling and grammar on here, really is the last bastion of the small minded pendant who has run out of things to say. Especially when their own text is so riddled with mistakes.

Don't put a gap before your comma please.

See how easy it it. I am sure you can find another mistake or few in my text if you have a quick look.
***pedant*** .

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
On the first day The Waters were separated from The Heavens (via a colander).

This event was not planned and was more of a drunken accident, the colander was simply the closest thing in arms(noodle) reach that was capable of preventing the whole universe from going boobz up. Things may have been very different if the nearest item had been a slotted spoon. Spoons are also very difficult to wear as headgear.

I knew it! A beautiful and spiritually uplifting story. I might regret asking this .. what happened on the second day?

Okay, [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION], I'm dragging you into this.

It's TENET not TENANT!! :ffsparr:

Apologies. I blame my schooling and teachers who screwed up my understanding of the english language then buggered off abroad.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I knew it! A beautiful and spiritually uplifting story. I might regret asking this .. what happened on the second day?

On the second day Land was created,FSM saw it was good and celebrated......(long into the night with beer and strippers)
On the third day Land was created again as FSM was hungover and forgot all the stuff he had done on the previous day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here