Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Passport damage?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I am astonished at the number of people on this thread who admit to washing their passport. Is there some sort of " clean your passport" campaign I don't know about ?

I'm off to put mine in the wash now. If you haven't washed your passport your nobody round here.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
I'm a barman... I asked for ID from an young chap, his passport was a mess, it looked liked he'd eaten it, shat it out and stuck in back together, I had a joke with him about it and then asked if they let him fly with it and he assued me they do.. so unless he was just scared I was going to reject him a drink which he should have known I wouldnt after having a joke with him about it, you should be okay because it sounds like yours is no where near as bad as this guys.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I was instructed to get a new passport when my old one was simply dog-eared, so I think yours will be invalid, too. Bastards would let me keep the old one either, full of stamps :(

I thought there was a box on the application form for an updated passport that allowed you to tick it and get back your old passport ( albeit with the corner cut off ) ?

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Passport worked ok. Going to renew it now though. Wasn't worth the will I won't I thoughts that were ruining the pre flight build up. The return journey was more problematic. Was questioned in Spain and gatwick no real issues though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here