Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Gross

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bong's played 21 times this season. Kayal has played 13 times.

I think we're heading into the realm of blaming the manager and his lack of faith with new signings.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Or maybe the new signings are just not that good hence why I'm not overly confident about the argentian player we signed and then loaned back?

Fair enough you can't say I didn't offer an olive branch!!!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If a new manager arrived in May, we’d stayed in the PL and TB allows him to overhaul the squad, it would interesting to see which players were moved on.

Giving a new, independent, view of what we have.

I’d guess that several players would be out, including some fans favourites.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If a new manager arrived in May, we’d stayed in the PL and TB allows him to overhaul the squad, it would interesting to see which players were moved on.

No manager will be allowed to overhaul the squad.

I'll hazard a guess one of the easiest ways to not get the Albion managers job is to sit in front of Bloom & Barber-out saying:-

'I want to off load x,y & z, replacing them with these players'.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park

Dan Ashworth will be able to provide fresh and independent view of our current playing personnel - at all levels

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Hughton has even managed to slow down Gross s game! he is not the player of last season and hopefully will prove me wrong!

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
As the Cardiff game will be a Championship type game we need experienced heads. I would bring in Bruno, Bong, Gross, March & Kayal.

In theory he is training. Really hope he plays Tuesday as we have been dire without him.

Nerdy moment- he’s started 18 . . W4, D5, L9. So 22% win when he’s in team vs. overal 29% wins this season vs. 38% win when he’s not been in the team. We’ve been more successful without him 😐

Stats against Gross would be worse if included cup games - he hasn’t played in FA cup which we’ve won matches but did play in the single Carabo cup loss.

Dan Burn is the one we should be picking - hasn’t lost a game he’s started for Albion!

(I accept it’s a fairly small sample)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here