Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Gross midfield partner

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Even more of a reason why it looks pretty bad if he doesn’t play

I think he might well play but if he doesn't, it's not time to cut our losses. He's got a long career ahead of him and if DZ thinks he needs more time, so be it. Not many players thrive in CM in the Premier League in their late teens/at 20 years old. It's especially hard given the demands DZ puts on his players.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Has to be Baleba otherwise we might as well get rid

20 years old, different league, different country, different language and different playing style.

Not allowed time to bed in, get rid.

NSC at its finest.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
20 years old, different league, different country, different language and different playing style.

Not allowed time to bed in, get rid.

NSC at its finest.
He’s allowed to settle in but my point is if we want play him now, with his experience - and literally no other options really then it’s not a good sign IMO

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've had a busy day but I'm pretty sure it's currently Tuesday in both Japan and Australia and our game against Wolves is on Wednesday. Ergo, anyone in Japan or Australia can legitimately say "we won't be getting rid of Baleba just because he doesn't play tomorrow".

*I'm not in Japan nor Australia but the point still sounds :lolol:
But our game against Wolves is on Thursday if you are watching from Japan or Australia.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Screenshot_20240226-172215.png

"Trouble in the Suez"

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There is absolutely not a chance, that any of Igor, Webster, JPVH, Veltman or Pervis could cope with the close range, first time passing required of a CM in RDZ's team. It would be a disaster.
Yep - mental that we have a thread about who to replace one CM and within 10 pos the s there are about 4 defenders suggested 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Also, £23m has suddenly become £30m - this thread is not good reading, even for NSC… Sounds more like a twatter or Facebook thread!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Does Lord Pascal Have any twins, or children?

Moder and Baleba are the obvious choices, with Gross in a 3 . . . 3 at back, 2 wing and 2 goal shooters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here