Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Gross midfield partner

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Yep - mental that we have a thread about who to replace one CM and within 10 pos the s there are about 4 defenders suggested 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Also, £23m has suddenly become £30m - this thread is not good reading, even for NSC… Sounds more like a twatter or Facebook thread!

Indeed. It’s RDZ, if a midfielder doesn’t do the job we all know he’s going to go with an extra attacker and not a defender in midfield 🤣

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Billy has got rid of his blonde highlights and Carlos still has his ?
Er, no.
i was a bit worried about this thinking some people might think it racist, which I think you’d have to be a bit perverse to do! It certainly wasn’t intended as such!

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
We should play 5 across the back and 5 in attack, playing a high line to squeeze out the need for a central midfield 2. Playing with an attacking overload will keep us on the front foot, while an overload in defence will secure against counter attacks. Sorted.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Er, no.
i was a bit worried about this thinking some people might think it racist, which I think you’d have to be a bit perverse to do! It certainly wasn’t intended as such!
"I'm not a racist, I know lots of Scottish people and some of them are ok. Anyway here's some casually racist observation or two..."

That the kind of thing?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Change Billy's name to Man City, appeal and it will be resolved in 5 years time in closed season,jobs a goodun.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
We should play 5 across the back and 5 in attack, playing a high line to squeeze out the need for a central midfield 2. Playing with an attacking overload will keep us on the front foot, while an overload in defence will secure against counter attacks. Sorted.
You joke but that's broadly how we often finish games. With Gross playing 'all the midfield positions'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here