Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Party invitation to n.s.c. Users

p.o.g

Apr 11, 2008
You are all invited to the palace staying up party.
The champagne will be of the finest sour grapes variety ,and large portions of humble pie will be available free of charge.
As i am in such a good mood i will also arrange for a few woman to be present. unfortunately they wont go down on you .

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The champagne will be of the finest sour grapes variety ,and large portions of humble pie will be available free of charge.
As i am in such a good mood i will also arrange for a few woman to be present. unfortunately they wont go down on you .

Well, if you arranged them, they'll only be ones who go down on their fathers. Once they've eventually found out who they are.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Champagne?

Where did you steal that from then?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A few woman eh?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009

Bloody hell, how many of you aren't in Sheffield?

I may aswell ask you, too. Why aren't you there?

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
In which caravan is this taking place?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
Are they allowed a party on a Sunday night?
Oh yes there's no school tomorrow, it's a bank holiday. I forgot

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
i'll come and i'll do to your toilet what i did to the one at selhurst when we beat you. a massive treacle like runny shit that ruined the back of the pan. non-flushable. would have paid a thousand pounds to see the cleaner retch over that one! haha!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
i'll come and i'll do to your toilet what i did to the one at selhurst when we beat you. a massive treacle like runny shit that ruined the back of the pan. non-flushable. would have paid a thousand pounds to see the cleaner retch over that one! haha!

Don't know about everybody else, but I'm guessing this is Tank posting, not Race...

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Your need to celebrate while you can, next season will be very interesting for you, to say the very least:lolol:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne

and you still played after that??

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon

Legend!:lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
to be fair we would also have gloated if they had gone down.

talking to some of the palace lads on Friday, they are seriously worried they have played their last game at Selhurst....and did you know Jordan is involved with one of the consortium!! I wouldn't want someone like him anywhere near my club after shafting the club

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No sour grapes required, most on here thought you would stay up:wrong:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The champagne will be of the finest sour grapes variety QUOTE]

:lolol::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here