Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking today

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
University parking. Arrived at about 1.45. Queued for all of two minutes to get past the Peppa Pig thing. No problems. Exit was really easy afterwards. All fine.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The bridge car park has employed new security type stewards this season who seem to control the traffic much better and it seemed to work much better. Last season the stewards there didn't help at all. Good improvement. Hopefully stays that way.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The bridge car park has employed new security type stewards this season who seem to control the traffic much better and it seemed to work much better. Last season the stewards there didn't help at all. Good improvement. Hopefully stays that way.
Good, that sounds hopeful. I elected to stay behind for a pint so naturally everyone had just about cleared, however perhaps I'll chance it after the final whistle next time. My only other experience of the bridge was horrendous. Is it still advantageous to park near the top?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Parking at the Bridge was easy, getting out less so. Even though the car park was much emptier than usual. It needs a few more exits further down, with car leaving on an alternating system so there isn't a bottleneck up at the top.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I arrived at the Uni car park at 2.00 p.m. No queue at all, parked up. After game, hung back for a drink and look round the shop, straight out of the car park, no probs at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here