Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking Space for 1901 members

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Do 1901 members in West Stand get a parking space ?

And if they do... why dont the East Stand 1901 members for the same price ticket ?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
So the West Stand do get one and the East do not ?

If that is the case, that sounds entirely unfair to me....

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
So the West Stand do get one and the East do not ?

If that is the case, that sounds entirely unfair to me....

They only opened the East Stand 1901 because so many wanted it. They made it really clear that there was no parking so I guess everyone knew. Quite why it was the same price for something that is £360 less valuable, I don't know.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
The 1901 presentation I went to said it was one space per four tickets ???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
One for every two platinum
One for every four gold

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Platinum member = 1 parking space between 2 members.

Gold member = 1 parking space between 4 members.

That was what we were told.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I did go with an electrician mate on the tail end of 1901 presentations, so perhaps the platinum jobbies had all been snapped up :smile:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
They only opened the East Stand 1901 because so many wanted it. They made it really clear that there was no parking so I guess everyone knew. Quite why it was the same price for something that is £360 less valuable, I don't know.

Obviously not made clear enough then, a friend has 2 1901 tickets in the East and was told he would get a space...which now he is being told he dosent....

And still it does not explain the price being the same...if you pay the same you get the same deal its simple regardless of the stand your in...shirley

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
How does the parking work? Do you have to use the same smart card to get in that you use to get in the stadium??

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
If there are 2500 1901 members, and say 1000 are platinum, and the other 1500 are gold, that would mean there would have to be 875 parking spaces to accomodate their vehicles. Not sure if there are that many spaces tbh ???

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
How does the parking work? Do you have to use the same smart card to get in that you use to get in the stadium??

Pre printed parking tickets just like the other car parks

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
If there are 2500 1901 members, and say 1000 are platinum, and the other 1500 are gold, that would mean there would have to be 875 parking spaces to accomodate their vehicles. Not sure if there are that many spaces tbh ???

I think you'll find a number of 1901 members will not be taking up their full allocation of parking spaces. For example, we as a group are 'entitled' to 3 spaces but have only taken 2.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

If you're able bodied, the club will sort you out no problem. If you're disabled, you'll be promised something the club will then takeaway, charge you for the previlage and then ask you to walk from Patcham...or something like that.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
My friends are Platinum members in East so 2 tickets = 1 car parking space

Think there culd be a fight brewing....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here