Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking on Saturday

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hijacking this thread rather than start a new one and apologies to all those who are bored rigid by the subject.

We have switched to the university from tomorrow. I know we enter from the eastbound side of the A270 but for disabled parking do we head to car park 4 or 5 so we can get the minibus across and where does rhe bus drop off before the game/pick up after?
Also, as we have a longish drive, what time do we need to get to there so we havent got to panic about getting parked up and across to the stadium without rushing?

Appreciate anyone able to advise. We have now parked at Bridge, Coppice, Bennetts Field and now the uni. Just the station car park to go and we will have a full set to go with having sat in every stand! :lolol:

Hijacking this thread rather than start a new one and apologies to all those who are bored rigid by the subject.

We have switched to the university from tomorrow. I know we enter from the eastbound side of the A270 but for disabled parking do we head to car park 4 or 5 so we can get the minibus across and where does rhe bus drop off before the game/pick up after?
Also, as we have a longish drive, what time do we need to get to there so we havent got to panic about getting parked up and across to the stadium without rushing?

Appreciate anyone able to advise. We have now parked at Bridge, Coppice, Bennetts Field and now the uni. Just the station car oark to go and we will have a full set to go with having sat in every stand! :lolol:

Car park 5 although 4 is sometimes used as an overflow if CP5 is full. The mini-bus service drops off in the bus/coach park by the South Stand, immediately opposite the lift down to the stadium concourse. I usually get parked an hour before KO; hope the UoS works out better for you.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Car park 5 although 4 is sometimes used as an overflow if CP5 is full. The mini-bus service drops off in the bus/coach park by the South Stand, immediately opposite the lift down to the stadium concourse. I usually get parked an hour before KO; hope the UoS works out better for you.

Thanks for the advice. Should be perfect.
Trial and error but I'm sure we have found the ideal solution.
Club staff have been brilliant in sorting out a switch but the one thing they don't do is send directions etc with the new carpark hanger. Thank heaven for NSC. :lolol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Took an hour exactly from stadium to A27 via Coldean Lane. Maybe quicker coming the other way (up to the stadium then direct onto A27). Whatever. It's a lot less stressful than escaping Bennetts Field :lolol:

Took an hour exactly from stadium to A27 via Coldean Lane. Maybe quicker coming the other way (up to the stadium then direct onto A27). Whatever. It's a lot less stressful than escaping Bennetts Field :lolol:

Sorry, I should have mentioned this. If I'm the one driving I usually turn left at the flyover lights on to the eastbound A27 and either turn back at the Falmer interchange or, if that's congested, carry on to the Kingston roundabout just before Lewes and turn back there. The latter adds a bit less than 10mins to the journey.
Pleased it generally seemed to work out for you and the Mrs yesterday.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Using University car park tonight - does any one know what time it opens to football traffic? Also I know you enter along to road from Coldean, but do you have to exit that way or can you go out towards The Swan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here