Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking for Man Utd this Thursday

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Is there generally a better one of the two car parks to use? (travelling from Worthing)
travelling from Worthing I would opt for the Bridge as its west of the stadium , thus when you exit you avoid a lot of the traffic leaving the stadium and the university. Don’t forget to turn up Coldean Lane to get back onto the A27 at the end

Jul 7, 2003
travelling from Worthing I would opt for the Bridge as its west of the stadium , thus when you exit you avoid a lot of the traffic leaving the stadium and the university. Don’t forget to turn up Coldean Lane to get back onto the A27 at the end
Unless things have changed, I would stick to the Uni as the Bridge is a nightmare to get out of. Also, if you leave by the Eastern exit from the Uni, you are straight onto the A27 without the need to go up Coldean Lane

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Unless things have changed, I would stick to the Uni as the Bridge is a nightmare to get out of. Also, if you leave by the Eastern exit from the Uni, you are straight onto the A27 without the need to go up Coldean Lane
Bridge took about 20 mins to leave last night . A lot better organised this season than before

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Was interested to note that Brighton Uni site at the end of Village Way has parking available for £15 payable through JustPark app. Not bookable but turn up and pay. Anyone here used it? Would be too worried it was all gone by the time I got there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here