Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking for Bristol City

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Ive got a driveway booked all day 20 mins from SS GB..and that 45 min walk to the ground and 20 mins back to car after ..bit of sunshine in the afternoon would be nice ..not bothered about that cold northerly they are forecasting

How much are they charging you out of interest?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Lol... that must have been a good few years ago.... it's been a block of flats for at least ten years.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thank you for that, six years ago as it happens, to be fair the more recent times we've been we've stayed with fiends who live in Southville so we park at theirs and walk

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Thank you for that, six years ago as it happens, to be fair the more recent times we've been we've stayed with fiends who live in Southville so we park at theirs and walk
It was knocked down in 2007

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
Why safer?... Rovers ground is Horfield more or less... one of the nicer parts of central Bristol... outside of Clifton maybe...

I'd recommend not going anywhere near there, incest levels are higher there than anywhere else in Bristol ;-)

There's no RPZ's on the football ground side of North Street but the police do bollard quite a few of the nearest streets. The opposite side of North Street is a RPZ. There's a park and ride about 15 minutes walk away towards Long Ashton.
My local away day, as in 10 minutes walk from my house but I can't bloody make it. Have a good day. If you like your ale The Hare in North Street has a few good choice, and if you like cider The Orchard down by the docks is great.
Have a good day everyone .

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Ive got a driveway booked all day 20 mins from SS GB..and that 45 min walk to the ground and 20 mins back to car after ..bit of sunshine in the afternoon would be nice ..not bothered about that cold northerly they are forecasting

You can park all round the SS GB for free anyway :shrug:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It was knocked down in 2007

Blimey time flies, I was looking at the last time we went and parked there. Having a friend living so close to the ground for the most recent game didn't seem so long ago.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Yes so I understand but I didn't want the walk back that far post match ..and for a relatively small amount I'm happy to take the certainty of knowing exactly where I will be.
Thats a 15/20 minute walk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There's no RPZ's on the football ground side of North Street but the police do bollard quite a few of the nearest streets. The opposite side of North Street is a RPZ. There's a park and ride about 15 minutes walk away towards Long Ashton.
My local away day, as in 10 minutes walk from my house but I can't bloody make it. Have a good day. If you like your ale The Hare in North Street has a few good choice, and if you like cider The Orchard down by the docks is great.
Have a good day everyone .

The park and ride site (behind the David Lloyd place ?) looks like a good option - assume it's free ?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Not according to others ..including a Bristol resident ..maybe they were walking backwards

..but then google maps says only 23 mins :moo:
..ah well not that bothered
As I work directly across 100m of water from the ss gb... and I have a rugby season ticket at Ashton gate ... I think I am well enough informed on the matter.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
The park and ride site (behind the David Lloyd place ?) looks like a good option - assume it's free ?
It's barred to football parking...they watch it like hawks.... it's a no go... the Ashton pub if you get there early enough... Park.. have a decent pint and bite to eat... 10 min walk to ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here