Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking at Esporta

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
how much is a years membership there, it might work out good value to be a member and use the gtm and get a place to park included, you can then knock off the £360 off a years membership that you would have paid for a parking space.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
how much is a years membership there, it might work out good value to be a member and use the gtm and get a place to park included, you can then knock off the £360 off a years membership that you would have paid for a parking space.

Apparently the car park is already close to full on Saturdays.

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
Ok so if i get up there early enough, have an hour long workout, a half hour swim, sauna, shower, bite to eat, wander up the road and have a couple of pre-match pints, watch the game, half a shandy afterwards, then back down to the car park, i am likely to have been there 5 hours +. I guess what i'm saying is will Esporta be introducing wardens to monitor the amount of time people have been there?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Ok so if i get up there early enough, have an hour long workout, a half hour swim, sauna, shower, bite to eat, wander up the road and have a couple of pre-match pints, watch the game, hand shandy afterwards, then back down to the car park, i am likely to have been there 5 hours +. I guess what i'm saying is will Esporta be introducing wardens to monitor the amount of time people have been there?

I do recall someone saying something to that effect... perhaps the search tool would be your friend in this case?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Ok so if i get up there early enough, have an hour long workout, a half hour swim, sauna, shower, bite to eat, wander up the road and have a couple of pre-match pints, watch the game, half a shandy afterwards, then back down to the car park, i am likely to have been there 5 hours +. I guess what i'm saying is will Esporta be introducing wardens to monitor the amount of time people have been there?

has [MENTION=20]granny weatherwax[/MENTION] changed his name again?

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
They did say they were going to limit Saturday parking when I asked. This coincided with the issuing of new permits. But i'm not sure how they're going to enforce this when the mon-fri car park has more than it's fair share of commuter vehicles parked there all day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here