Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking at EDF

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
On return from the Amex where did the bus pick up from?

Dun Lurkin

Feb 20, 2023
Quickest I've ever got home from a match at the Amex. (helped by no queues for the bus as everyone else seemed to be staying for the post match celebrations). Journey back to EDF was 20 mins. Going however was 45 (lots of traffic on A27) as well as waiting for a while in Portland Road while the bus filled up.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Quickest I've ever got home from a match at the Amex. (helped by no queues for the bus as everyone else seemed to be staying for the post match celebrations). Journey back to EDF was 20 mins. Going however was 45 (lots of traffic on A27) as well as waiting for a while in Portland Road while the bus filled up.
We left after the lap of honour and got straight onto platform and first train - makes me think this outside bar area might make a material difference if it staggers people leaving.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Did the train take you to the EDF Park & Ride site too then?

That would b e clever.
The monorail did, just after we won the champions league at home in 2037 (they were played at the previous winners home and we won every year since 2025)

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Yeah I parked there , easily the best P&R , easy parking , managed to get a seat , both ways , and also the quickest, can we have it every game please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here