Southwick
no no no no no no

Yes.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not for tomorrow tuesday

Do you mean if you have a booklet of travel vouchers do you need to buy an individual one for the cup games? If that is what you mean, no. The booklet of travel vouchers will include one for the cup game.

If you mean season tickets were enough for the tottenham and eastbourne games, that is because they were pre-season games and the travel vouchers weren't sorted. You still need to get a travel voucher for the gillingham game.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
The shop in town have no books of vouchers for the time being but are issueng individual vouchers for tomorrow.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
That was only published today, the day before the game ffs!!

I don't trust it either, train for us...

don't blame you majority of bus driver are ill informed of things like this. For example last weekend was free travel if you had an s/t a driver refused to let my friend on for free despite the fact she got the info up on her phone from the website :facepalm:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Haven't used the Park and ride yet but for the Sunderland game I have to meet my brother in law in Brighton (Churchill Sq) then take him home to Ferring after the game so was thinking of using one which would be the best of the 3 for getting to and from the ground. Will have to look up on Google maps where they are as I only know Mill Lane which I used at Withdean a couple of times but that was very slow after the game.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
don't blame you majority of bus driver are ill informed of things like this. For example last weekend was free travel if you had an s/t a driver refused to let my friend on for free despite the fact she got the info up on her phone from the website :facepalm:

it wasn't officially free parking was it?

regardless, for the preseasons i got a return bus ticket for 2.50 :p

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Haven't used the Park and ride yet but for the Sunderland game I have to meet my brother in law in Brighton (Churchill Sq) then take him home to Ferring after the game so was thinking of using one which would be the best of the 3 for getting to and from the ground. Will have to look up on Google maps where they are as I only know Mill Lane which I used at Withdean a couple of times but that was very slow after the game.

BG as one oldie to another use Mithras House or the Racecourse. I use MH which would be easy to get to from Churchill Square Just go up Lewes road. After the match head for coldean lane and bingo you are on the A27 .

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks for that, it was what I was thinking of doing. Mithras House is near the Preston Barracks shopping centre isn't it. From what I have read it appears to be the least used so quickest for getting away from the ground.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Thanks for that, it was what I was thinking of doing. Mithras House is near the Preston Barracks shopping centre isn't it. From what I have read it appears to be the least used so quickest for getting away from the ground.

Yup. Directly across from the barracks.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I stayed for 30 mins after the Gills game and when I got on the Mithras bus it was just me and the driver, great service ! Whereas there were at least a hundred still queueing for Mill Lane

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I stayed for 30 mins after the Gills game and when I got on the Mithras bus it was just me and the driver, great service ! Whereas there were at least a hundred still queueing for Mill Lane

Okay, stupid question time - after the game, are there different queues for each P&R? Or is it one big queue, with the destination displayed on the front of each bus?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here