Parish on BBS

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
But he is the Chairman of a a championship team? Honestly, the guy is a total moron! If he was our chairman I'd be embarrassed beyond belief

Post a tread to your chairman , bet you won't get an answer post one to Steve on the bbs ( non abusive ) here take the time to post back

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Mate, this bloke is a self made millionaire. Maybe come back when you have achieved anywhere near what he has achieved?

So what, his achievements in business should tell him not to be a bellend to the people helping to support his ventures. Rule #1 of business: dont piss off your punters.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Post a tread to your chairman , bet you won't get an answer post one to Steve on the bbs ( non abusive ) here take the time to post back

Of course you wouldn't get an answer back - he's far too professional to communicate in such a manner. Instead, we would need to send our question by direct e-mail to the CHief Executive. Or if we preferred to do it via a public forum, we could use the Ak the Club feature on here, and get an answer via the club's press officer.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

It's January, our Chairman is busy securing the interests of our football club, not playing keyboard wars with a trolling fan on an internet forum.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

I'd like to think our Chairman has better things to do with his time to be honest.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Of course you wouldn't get an answer back - he's far too professional to communicate in such a manner. Instead, we would need to send our question by direct e-mail to the CHief Executive. Or if we preferred to do it via a public forum, we could use the Ak the Club feature on here, and get an answer via the club's press officer.

I have to disagree I much prefer being able to post a message to my clubs chairman I find he's so transparent in the way he runs the club he happy to post back
And I'm sure if your chairman came on north stand chat to talk to fans most on here would be more than happy

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I have to disagree I much prefer being able to post a message to my clubs chairman I find he's so transparent in the way he runs the club he happy to post back
And I'm sure if your chairman came on north stand chat to talk to fans most on here would be more than happy

Er no thanks.

We have plenty of ways to communicate with our club thank you. HKFC has already outlined them (We have Ask the club here on NSC, as well as direct access to our chief executive. He was also on the Radio at the weekend clarifying several matters.)

Why would we want our Chairman on here, he has far more important things to do.

Face facts (and most Palace fans on BBS seem to accept it) Parish has made an almighty cock up. Having a slanging match on an Internet forum witha fan, and even offering to sue him, it's absolutely pathetic, embarrassing and completely tinpot.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

You're starting to sound like a half-arsed version of Defend The Indefensible on a Saturday morning.

Well done.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København

I can't think of anything worse! You need the people like the chief ex to filter out all the crap that gets suggested and asked. I'd be embarrassed if bloom even saw half the rubbish that some knobs write in NSC.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Anyone passed the link onto the Sun or Mail? I'm sure they'd love to run a story on a poor fan being threatened with court action by a heavyweight club chairman.

Parish is a laughing stock and is bringing Palace down with him.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

I'd start worrying about what kind of person we have running our club.

You've been told before but I'll remind you-Tony Bloom, Paul Barber, Gus Poyet and all other important people at BHAFC do not frequent internet forums. We have the transparency you crave but it is handled professionally and discreetly and I've not seen any public spats with fans or threatening behaviour from any of them. Can you spot the differences yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports