Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Paris Metro

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Off to Paris in April and curious if anyone had been lately as to what method they used for paying to use the Metro. I’d assume it’s the Navigo ticket?

When I went before (2015) all travel was included on the Paris Pass, but it’s not the case anymore.

Thanks in advance!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
And no, he can’t play left back.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Off to Paris in April and curious if anyone had been lately as to what method they used for paying to use the Metro. I’d assume it’s the Navigo ticket?

When I went before (2015) all travel was included on the Paris Pass, but it’s not the case anymore.

Thanks in advance!
We got a Navigo pass but it's only valid for a normal Monday-Sunday week. You can pretty much forget it if you're only staying a couple of days and arriving on Thursday/Friday. You will need a passport photo as well. But, if it fits your criteria, it's quite good value.

All that time at school practising how to buy a second-class carnet - those days are gone!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
We got a Navigo pass but it's only valid for a normal Monday-Sunday week. You can pretty much forget it if you're only staying a couple of days and arriving on Thursday/Friday. You will need a passport photo as well. But, if it fits your criteria, it's quite good value.

All that time at school practising how to buy a second-class carnet - those days are gone!
You can also get an anoynmous pass. This is called the 'Navigo Easy' pass.

If I'm honest, it may be worth just getting single tickets, you can buy a pack of 10 for around 15€.

@Jam The Man My girlfriend is born and raised in Paris so if you have any questions feel free to ask!

papachris

Thanks in advance!
Hope you have a great time in Paris but make sure you have your wits about you.
My partner was pickpocketed when using the Paris metro when visiting with her daughter

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
My partner was pickpocketed when using the Paris metro when visiting with her daughter

Cheers…. And really sorry to hear that.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
You can also get an anoynmous pass. This is called the 'Navigo Easy' pass.

If I'm honest, it may be worth just getting single tickets, you can buy a pack of 10 for around 15€.

@Jam The Man My girlfriend is born and raised in Paris so if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Cheers pal - much appreciated!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here