Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parents, how early were you up with your kids this morning?

Jul 7, 2003
I was awoken this morning by my 6:26am alarm call that I had forgotten to reset! Kids woke up about an hour later.

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
8 year old daughter first woke at 2:10. We managed to persuade her to go back to sleep, but she woke us back up again at 4:20. It's now been a long day.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
My 8yr old son woke us up at 5 am such a long day shattered now and I'm working tomorrow.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
07:25: was woken up by my mobile vibrating as three children sent me requests to purchase apps. This is what happens when Santa gives them vouchers for the Apple app store...hopefully Santa will learn from this experience.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
9 and 12 year old boys away ski-ing with their mum leaving me only 14 year old step-daughter who thankfully is a proper teenager and slept in until 9.30.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
07:25: was woken up by my mobile vibrating as three children sent me requests to purchase apps. This is what happens when Santa gives them vouchers for the Apple app store...hopefully Santa will learn from this experience.

On a very positive note at least they asked first rather than just spend

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
On a very positive note at least they asked first rather than just spend

That's sort of true - they actually have no choice in the matter as my wife has constructed a ring of steel around all their devices. Nothing can happen without permission. Someday, they'll work out how to get round this and the dam will burst. They will turn into uncontrollable monsters seeking revenge on their control-freak parents. I await that inevitable day with stoicism, but also an underlying sense of doom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here