Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parent gym is coming to Brighton

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Have we learnt nothing from NSC now in it for £££?

Can I advertise my own scheme for free or do I have to pay 50 notes? I'd prefer to advertise for free, to be honest.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Have we learnt nothing from NSC now in it for £££?

Can I advertise my own scheme for free or do I have to pay 50 notes? I'd prefer to advertise for free, to be honest.

I've only just read the thread you've referred to, and think I understand some of the comments on here better now.

The last thing I want as a Brighton fan, as a member of this board and in my volunteer role is to cause any angst. I have spoken to Bozza and did get his permission (without awareness of that thread). But if people feel put out by this thread, then please do either remove it or, as Ernest says, put it in the other stuff section.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I've only just read the thread you've referred to, and think I understand some of the comments on here better now.

The last thing I want as a Brighton fan, as a member of this board and in my volunteer role is to cause any angst. I have spoken to Bozza and did get his permission (without awareness of that thread). But if people feel put out by this thread, then please do either remove it or, as Ernest says, put it in the other stuff section.

You do not deserve the stick you have got on here, good luck with what you are doing.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I was joking btw. It was the timing of the two threads.........

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is Mind Gym linked with Brain Gym?

Genuine question.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
For us, an example of the kind of research we preach is professor Carol Dweck's research into growth mindsets - if you're interested.

Yes, I work in early years education, and have heard of her research which has influenced the EYFS's 'three characteristics of effective learning'. This was particularly around praising children as 'clever' vs praising children for their effort.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here