Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pardew to Palace

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
A marvellous read , in fact a better read than the Sunday papers . I must admit I thought we would get relegated especially after losing to the saints on Boxing Day , so I'm very happy . Supa al has done a remarkable job and he seems a good fit with us as he has that special ingredient that pulis didn't have, affinity with the club and more importantly the fans .
This is a really special time to be a palace fan and I think with the mooted takeover still on the horizon we really could push on and finally establish ourselfs in the top flight . im just going on the Chelsea boards now to tell them the same thing :)

I'm saddened to say I think I agree with you.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Think we're safe now, that's some achievement considering how bad it looked at Christmas.
We probably need 2 or 3 top players in, but the core of the team is fine, certainly good enough, to progress next season.

Dann must be close to the England squad now, from what I have seen he has been outstanding.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Dann must be close to the England squad now, from what I have seen he has been outstanding.

Been class from day one.
For £1.5 mill, an absolute steal, and proves there are English bargains out there.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Gentle bump .
That worked out pretty well didn't it :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here