Pardew to Palace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Would it make you happy and less angry ?
Happy yes cos it would shut my palace mates gob ,do I hate palace yes so very very much ,but I do respect you ,and would rather have a beer with my mate than a chelski prick ,still think your a **** though,lol

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Having just heard Naylor breaking the news about Hughton on Talksport (source: NSC), the presenters are reporting that talks have broken down between Pardew and CPFC....

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Having just heard Naylor breaking the news about Hughton on Talksport (source: NSC), the presenters are reporting that talks have broken down between Pardew and CPFC....

That's not quite true, is it? What they actually said was that an unverified Twitter account that "wasn't a big name" has said talks have broken down. I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions :tosser:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
That's not quite true, is it? What they actually said was that an unverified Twitter account that "wasn't a big name" has said talks have broken down. I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions :tosser:

Soggy and his twitter gang :facepalm:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

That would be funny though and what do they say , no smoke without fire.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Thanks for watching our press conference. Your dedication to the cause warms my cockles

XSE25

Dec 29, 2013
This really is splendid news. Pardew's managerial record is patchy. I'm predicting it is properly going to go tits up at Palace now (perhaps when morale is low after Pardew has shagged half the players wives?), and hopefully Pavilionaire's sums are correct too. I'd hate to think Pardew was some sort of cheap option.

What with our recent upturn, maybe in five years time with Palace in league one with their hideous mess of a ground whilst we entertain Arsenal in the league, we'll all be looking back at this week at the end of 2014 as the one where the worm finally turned for the good guys. Please please please.

<BUMP> (sometime 2019 ....... or May 2015)

Oct 25, 2003
i think it may be a good match for them....he's popular up there isn't he? i think he gets unfair stick based on the fact that he seems like a complete prick but i dont think he's that bad a manager

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Newcastle Evening Chronicle sports editorial piece:

'Bye bye Pardew, thanks for (almost) nothing'

'Strange team selections and his own behaviour, the headbutt at Hull was the lowest point. Pardew's first half-season was okay. His second was excellent, his third awful and the last campaign was a deflating experience. He's had problems with injuries, but then so does everyone.' (Neil Cameron)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports