Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

papisse cisse

goofball

Aug 24, 2011
Two incredible goals tonight against chelsea, which one for goal of the season? my god he only touched ball twice.. one hit wonder:ohmy:

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
Can't wait to see the highlights to see what his second looked like, they were absolutely raving over it on the radio. Goal of the season by some distance apparently.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Goal of the season. Totally meant it, not a freakish attempt that happened to go in.

The aggitated cheat Drogba, was a picture.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Incredible goals! :bowdown:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
[yt]Sg3K5gsltsQ[/yt]

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Goal of the season. Totally meant it, not a freakish attempt that happened to go in.

The aggitated cheat Drogba, was a picture.

To be fair Drogba actually looked liked he appreciated the brilliance of the goal. Even better than Yeboahs volley.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
He's been quite a good buy hasn't he??

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
How can you even compare the two ?! Cisse's goal was pure class where as Crouch's was fluke.

Really? :lolol: I'm not convinced Cisse has done that deliberately. It's like the Bentley goal against Arsenal, he's hit it hard and toward the goal. It's gone in. The skill is getting it on target at that power, technically it is fantastic but it's not like a perfectly crafted free-kick whipped into the top corner.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I'm not convinced Cisse has done that deliberately. It's like the Bentley goal against Arsenal, he's hit it hard and toward the goal. It's gone in.

It looked like he wanted to hit it with his right (I assume his left foot is not so good), but could not get it on target in a direct line - so he hit it to the right of the goal but with the outside of his boot - and once it started going - it kept going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here