Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paperboy hit by car Hangleton Friday

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
agreed. hope he pulls through. I was turning into martin rd just after it happened and wondered why so many rozzers were in the area - now i know.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I was heading up the Hangleton Rd towards Snakey, and saw two police cars in a great hurry. I hope the lad gets through this and makes a good recovery.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I know the boy and his family - he was at the the same Primary school than me. He currently has no brain activity and tomorrow is make or break. Praying for him and his family x

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Very sad to say that Declan has died. What more can I say? RIP xx

How very, very sad.

Don't know the family, but as a Dad myself I can only imagine their utter devastation.

D

Deleted User X18H

Poor lad. Very sad news. I grew up near Hangleton Road. That part near Sandown and Shanklin Courts has always been a blackspot.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
How very, very sad.

Don't know the family, but as a Dad myself I can only imagine their utter devastation.

+1.

I'm not one for RIPing random people I don't know but whilst out and about today with my 2 children, this accident has been playing on my mind and I've been thinking "what if...." I'm v sorry he didn't pull through, I was hoping to come on here tonight and hear some good news. He sounded like a super little kid. Thoughts are with his friends and family.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shocking tragedy, a young life lost - RIP

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
So very sorry to hear the lad did not pull through, RIP and condolances to his family, impossible times for them, as said above, as a parent you can only imagine how they must be feeling, so sad.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Thoughts go to his family and friends, I for one know what it's like to lose someone around that age and I hope his friends can all stick together and do the best to help out the family.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
RIP Declan, you will be missed x

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Did the driver stop do we know?

Yes and they haven't been arrested. It appears it was a very tragic accident. Very sad - thoughts are with the family and fiends RIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here