Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paper tickets

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I am a season ticket holder in the lower east with my 2 daughters. I am not able to make the next 2 home games, so agreed that the guy who sits next to me can have my 3 seats for the rest of his family, as I did on occasions last season.

So I called the ticket office to arrange for paper tickets to be issued for him to collect from the ground. I paid a nominal admin fee for this last season, but apparently the policy has now changed.

There's now a £5 'admin' fee for printing each ticket, but then for any subsequent games in the same season it goes up to £10. This would mean that the 'admin' fee for printing my tickets for the next 2 games would be £45, clearly ridiculous, especially as the under 10s tickets are less than £10 a game anyway.

It's obvious that the club don't want to issue paper tickets, so it looks like I'll have to send my season tickets to my Amex neighbour (recorded delivery) and trust that he doesn't go on a hot dog and pie spending spree with my funds!

I assume that the club is doing this to encourage the use of the ticket exchange instead. But the way I'm doing it means that a family with a couple of season tickets can sit with more of their friends or family for a few games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here