Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paper Chains

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When I was at school, 60 years ago, we all made paper chains at Christmas does anybody know if they are still available and if so where as I would like to get my 3 yr old grand daughter to make some with my wife.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just don't confuse them with the free daisy chains that are sometimes on offer in Kemp Town

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
When I was at school, 60 years ago, we all made paper chains at Christmas does anybody know if they are still available and if so where as I would like to get my 3 yr old grand daughter to make some with my wife.

That's strange as just been sitting here with my daughter making some.
We got ours from a Christmas shop in the County Mall in Crawley, £1.50 for 100.
Hope this helps ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can you not just cut up some paper and stick the loops together, or is that a bit too technical? :ohmy:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I havent checked but would suggest buying sufficient different coloured sheets of paper etc would be more expensive. Viking is £2.13 inc Vat for pack of 300

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

I'm pretty sure you can still buy paper, but you may have to double check.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
i bought some last year for my 3yr old (was 2 at the time ) from ebay just so he could feel like he contributed to the xmas decks,he's done some again this year and i thoroughly enjoyed sitting down with him and thinking about when i used to sit with my dad and make chains while roasting chestnuts,ah the good old days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here