Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Papa johns or dominos

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Living in Brighton there is no excuse to use either of these establishments, far better restaurants around. Pizza express is nicer than either of those and far cheaper but many independent pizzerias on every street in Brighton.

OurPrice

Nov 22, 2012
Due to my missus being a ceoliac I don't often have takeaway pizza, but I have been put off by the Domino's in Shoreham. Only bad reviews from anyone I know who has eaten there, and the price - woah!! But I saw that Tosca restaurant on Shoreham high street now do a delivery/takeaway service, and as they do proper 'from scratch' gluten free pizza bases, I convinced the wife that we should give it a go... and I am glad we did £6.50 per 12" pizza including the gluten free one. Restaurant quality and piping hot delivered to my door... Excellent quality and price. Would recommend to all Shoreham based NSC'ers (NB. you can also order pasta and even starters like king prawns)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
OK if you live nearby, otherwise its a bus/taxi.. so no saving there!
For any fast food / home delivery, you're paying for the convenience of not having to cook.

No Asda in Haywards Heath so get one and put it in the freezer, when used replace it on next visit to Asda, no problem, As far as cooking goes from frozen 8 mins in the oven, no great cooking skill required or time taken.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Papa John's first restaurant was established in Jeffersonville, Indiana which is directly across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky. Louisville is the home of KFC. Pizza, chicken and whiskey that sells over the world and home of the Kentucky Derby.

Dominos Pizza was started in Ann Arbor, Michigan which is home of University of Michigan. Pizza Hut's first restaurant was started in Wichita, Kansas.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Domino's shits all over papa John's but they're both a rip off. You're better off going to Luna Rossa in Newhaven. They do delivery too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here