Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pants

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Woke up this morning and so enjoyed wearing yesterday’s pants that I’ve put them on again.

Is that wrong?

I remember going to Amsterdam once on a stag do and the airline lost my bag. I ended up wearing the same pants for 4 days, by which time they were a bit cardboardy. But, do you need to wear fresh pants every day? Can we reduce our water usage by wearing pants twice?
Are you trying to get straight into top position on the ignore threads list!

What a load of pants!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When I was still living up north, I got a call from Worthing hospital, informing me my Dad, who was dying, had taken a turn for the worse and to come south asap. I threw some clothes into a case, rang my other half to come and collect me, and off we set. I got to the hospital in time, and realised we'd have to stay until all the arrangements were over.

When I finally unpacked later that evening, I found I had forgotten to pack my knickers! I wasn't in a fit state to go shopping so my lovely husband offered to go to Tesco and buy a multi pack of knickers for me. Brave man stood in the queue with a multi pack of ladies knickers in his hand waiting to pay.

My Dad would've found it hilarious.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I went to Glastonbury in 2003 and again in 2004. I don't think I took a shit for 5 days, let alone change my pants.
One particularly cold and wet Glasto I didnt change my clothes or pants for 5 days......I smelt like a mixture of butter and vinegar when I got home.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Woke up this morning and so enjoyed wearing yesterday’s pants that I’ve put them on again.

Is that wrong?

I remember going to Amsterdam once on a stag do and the airline lost my bag. I ended up wearing the same pants for 4 days, by which time they were a bit cardboardy. But, do you need to wear fresh pants every day? Can we reduce our water usage by wearing pants twice?
I guess you can keep wearing them until she wants them back ?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
1698317442163.gif

Who wears pants these days 🤷

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Think it's fair to say that after 17 hours on a coach to Man City, having got drenched at 6:30 am waiting for the coach to arrive, there were a few 'smelly' people when we arrived home.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
If you wore your new Albion smelly Europa League shirt with those 4 day old pants, there’s a decent chance you'd have a bit of extra space around you in your seat and on the train home!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here