Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Panic buying.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I tried buying a season ticket for next season at the Amex. The staff asked me on what days I wanted the matches......???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tesco Holmbiush has zero pasta, head ache tablets and not many toilet rolls tonight.

I did a grand tour of Worthing Town Centre today, panic buying head ache tablets

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This evening I’ve been to Lidl’s in Newhaven and Morrison’s in Seaford, neither of which had empty shelves. Yes it was busy with shoppers but all seemed normal and sensible.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
The better half works part time for the local Waitrose and they were out of toilet roll yesterday. Wierd.

Still they managed to chuck away a load of perfectly good food though. OT but the wastage in supermarkets is criminal.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I thought this was the January transfer window thread.......

Edit - apologies, did not read previous posts, so missed HT's similar quip. That'll teach me to read before I post.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Went to Aldi this morning and everything was tickity boo - then went to Sainsburys and shelves were stripped. Loads of old people with boxes of cereal, rice, pasta, toilet rolls, pet food ( ?!??!! ) and soup in their trolleys. Me thinks it might be an old person thing.

Going to Sainsbury’s? Maybe.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Since I started taking iron tablets from my doctor, I don't poo as much and when I do I only need one, maybe two wipes at the most.

I can make a roll last for weeks. So more for the toilet territory takers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here