[Albion] Palmer

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cordwainer

Jul 30, 2023
He may be a baller, but by Christ he’s a rancid little scrote..an apt fit for that club and their knuckle dragging moronic fans.

Sussexscots

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 3, 3, 3, 3 ,3 ,3 3 coach chuggers
Can see why he left City. Dressing room unrest between him and the Nordic Yeti for ownership of the ugly stick would have been dramatic.

All joking aside, fabulous player, shame he's at that ghastly club. Wish we'd been able to get him instead of the extremely disappointing Ansu Fati.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Irritating celebration but what a wonderful player!
I agree. Annoying watching him get one over us, but he is absolute class. Nothing wrong with his attitude, sportsmanship or celebration. I hope he helps England win the Euro. There is no need to invent petty grievances just because another team has a good player.

Unbelievably ugly little **** though :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Maupay got plaudits when he wound up home fans when scoring away. Can’t really see the difference unless you are a sore loser.
This.

I absolutely love it when a top quality player milks it. I am more than happy to suck it up.

It makes it all the more sweet when we turn the tables. Remember Richarlison for Everton a few years ago? Tremendously provocative celebration when he scored, but in the end, we won the game. Ho, ho, ho.

If you don't knw how to suck it up you shouldn't go to the footballs. :thumbsup:

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
I suspect that he had a word with Jason Steele in the tunnel about hair transplants though as no youngster would have a hairstyle like that if they weren’t receding prematurely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports