• Start date

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Wally.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why hire the Fairfield Halls why not just make do with an upstairs function room in a pub for the numbers they will get turn up. I am sure there is a pub with a small function room. If not Woodside Social Club have a small room

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
$(KGrHqJ,!qwFDkjVw75MBRLnIjv++!~~60_35.JPG

Downlander

Apr 14, 2011
The ambition - a new 65,000 all armchair heated seating, sliding roof stadium with 3,000 private boxes, 9 x 11,500 sq ft banqueting halls & lounges climate controlled throughout. Heliport & brand new multi linked hi speed rail terminal to replace Selhurst sheds. The £50 quid designated for some fresh graffiti may seem quite modest in these difficult financial times but it's a clear statement of intent. It's a start! It shows in which direction the club is heading.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This was mine.

vickipalacebadge.jpg

Why hire the Fairfield Halls why not just make do with an upstairs function room in a pub for the numbers they will get turn up. I am sure there is a pub with a small function room. If not Woodside Social Club have a small room

Telephone Box in Addiscombe Road would do.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I reckon we could lend them this as we don't need it anymore. Might help boost their attendance. The could block off the 1st S and it would say eagulls, which is how most of the spell it anyway.

seagulls-logo.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here