NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1159423786564952064[/tweet]

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Tarrantino’s Best work.

That is truly epic, I would be proud to be a Palace fan and people say they have no class.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
racist!!!

I know, I know, I couldn't help myself, apologies to all chickens.

Perhaps they've come up with an ingenious way to make their turnstiles pay for themselves, turn them into shops? I'm sure Sainsbury's would be interested... oh.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
source.gif

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Why can't we do stuff like that.

:jester:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The gift that keeps on giving.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I can't see this, can someone PLEASE describe it.

Bloke in a nasty shirt stands in front of an internet cafe, switches to Search engine for Friends Reunited, types in James McCarthy, and then he appears waving both arms in the air going yeaaahhhh.

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
I can't see this, can someone PLEASE describe it.

Scene opens

James McCarthy is superimposed in front of an typical Internet cafe shopfront greenscreen background

He steps forward in the typical Sky pre-game "Look at the camera and look as hard as possible" fashion

Cut to a web browser with Friends Reunited open, James Mccarthy is typed into the search field

The page reloads to show "Friend found" with a small video showing him double-punching the air with a churlish grin on his face

Cut back to the shopfront, Mccarthy is closer to the camera, swings his arms up from his sides and lets loose a half-hearted "Yeeeeeah"

Scene

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have downloaded the video - what do you want me to do with it?
Oo thank you. Well we don't need the friends reunited bit do we? Ideally (IMO) it would just be him walking out and then going 'yeah'.

EDIT - I think I've got this all wrong. Friends reunited doesn't exist any more does it? I had thought it was done for advertising, but Palace actually put that in on purpose as part of it.

Holy **** :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here