Palarse true to form

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Some of the inbreds from Croydon are hitting back after NFD ... a taste of what is currently being posted on their Because of Boxing Day site:

Did anyone else see the 1-in-3's at Selhurst on Saturday by the Holmesdale E-3? If the Palace fan who helped them is reading this, please just admit you are a puddle jumper (or half rice, half chips) and just sod off to Brighton as you are not welcome at Selhurst anymore. It turned my stomach to see a man in the famous red and blue assist the Deviants and if this traitor had bothered to read why the Government turned down the plans (which proves that a Labour administration is Palace orientated), then he (or it) would have realised that the 1-in-3's are trying it on in on a site that is totally and completely unsuitable for a stadium.

Also, I was amused to see that one of the Br*ghton fans was of undiscernable gender. I am only surprised that it wasn't both.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gosling has come in for a bit of stick from some of his own on cpfc.org.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Sadly, they do appear to have more than their fair share of inbreds in Croydon.

Twats like that are the best argument in favour of abortion there could ever be:tosser:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bwian said:

Twats like that are the best argument in favour of abortion there could ever be:tosser:

Ouch

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The hatred on their site is something else .... reminds me a bit of the neanderthal rants on BNP and Combat 18 sites!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Bwian said:

Too late for that ... how about a new campaign for Involuntary Euthanasia!!!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yep, it's because Palarse, in their more charitable moments, have been giving away more free tickets, this time to Care in the Community.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Large One said:
What a complete twat.

BTW What's a '1-in-3?'

This is a guess, but something to do with his perceived percentage of gays in Brighton?

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
bhaexpress said:
Yep, it's because Palarse, in their more charitable moments, have been giving away more free tickets, this time to Care in the Community.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The story so far:

League
Crystal Palace wins 29
Draws 20
Brighton wins 33

FA Cup
Crystal Palace win 1
Draws 2
Brighton wins 2

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Lush said:
Well I find it funny. For every idiot on Saturday there were a hundred Palace fans wishing us well.

I know Lush ... but we need fewer idiots. I think even our "we hate Palace" idiots have toned down somewhat since 9/11 ... and NFD showed the true nature of real football fans

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
The hatred on their site is something else .... reminds me a bit of the neanderthal rants on BNP and Combat 18 sites!

My abortion quip may have offended some-sorry!

However,I had the misfortune to encounter one of their neanderthals at Gatwick a couple of seasons ago...he was consumed by hatred of anything BHAFC. Even to the point of potentially putting his 13 year old daughter in danger. As it was, his stupidity distressed her immensely. No amount of reasoning or talking would ever turn this thug into a human being-my remark was aimed at his kind.

All the while morons like these attach themselves to our game we'll never rid ourselves of the hooligan image we all get branded with.

They have also managed to tarnish what has been an otherwise show of solidarity amongst rival football fans simply because they are incapable of seeing the big picture. Wankers!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Is that the worst choice of colours on the web? I can hardly read it! Mmmm black background with a read and blue text!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports