Palarse tickets still available

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lush

Mods' Pet
Seems an awful lot of people (me included) are still getting tickets and slightly concerned that the ticket system may be happily selling them even after running out. Hopefully I'm wrong though! Fill yer boots!

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Seems an awful lot of people (me included) are still getting tickets and slightly concerned that the ticket system may be happily selling them even after running out. Hopefully I'm wrong though! Fill yer boots!

It should be fine as this morning when I rang they said that they had 700 tickets left

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath

the thought had crossed my mind as well. Maybe Palace decided they needed the money after all and have given us the entire Arthur Waite.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Maybe its the old scenario where many fans arn't bothering because they feel they have zero chance???We could easily take 5/6k to this,we took 5k when we was super shite:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports