Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse scarfs are useful sometimes

homer

Jan 4, 2007
Eastbourne
While running the London Marathon on Sunday I happened it see a Palace inflatable in the crowd ahead of me so I thought move over and give it some grief then as a got even closer I also spotted a scarf draped over the railings I then had an idea i could use it to wipe my head of sweat, so I did the owner didn't mind until I rolled up my running top to uncover my Brighton Tatoo,the kid went mad at that point I nearly fell over with laughing as I carried on. 1-0 to the Albion.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Excellent, would have loved to see the look on that guys face. Pity you didn't need to do a Paula Radcliffe, you could have put it to even better use!:thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Excellent - where's the video?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Class ... oh it's the small victories that count.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
While running the London Marathon on Sunday I happened it see a Palace inflatable in the crowd ahead of me so I thought move over and give it some grief then as a got even closer I also spotted a scarf draped over the railings I then had an idea i could use it to wipe my head of sweat, so I did the owner didn't mind until I rolled up my running top to uncover my Brighton Tatoo,the kid went mad at that point I nearly fell over with laughing as I carried on. 1-0 to the Albion.
So waht time did you finish the marathon in?

WestUpperClub69

Home at last
Apr 14, 2011

I too completed the London Marathon and saw the inflateable Palace shirt which I squirted my Blue Powerade at. I also saw a Brighton Shirt wearing onlooker which I sang ALBION ALBION !!!! at as I ran past

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

Wonderful. This has put a smile on my tired face! Good man.

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
heard this scarf tale from the horses mouth on Sunday when I met Homer in a restaurant just off Leicester Square, he looked fresh as a daisy! 3-2 Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here