Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse are trying their best for the 31st

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
i know me thinks they are running out of ideas...hahaha

D

Deleted member 22389

Very poor efforts. Just got to laugh. Its the biggest game of the season for them.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Cant wait to see if they can come up with a second verse with the word Bum in it.

:facepalm:

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
i just hope we are on top form and can put them in their place,they really are low life scum with no clue at all, everytime the albion play them it is and always will be their biggest game of the season, no brains and no idea, just a shallow shit hole of a club with dirty scummy low life filthy fans that live in their own shit and piss.....feel better now

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
i just hope we are on top form and can put them in their place,they really are low life scum with no clue at all, everytime the albion play them it is and always will be their biggest game of the season, no brains and no idea, just a shallow shit hole of a club with dirty scummy low life filthy fans that live in their own shit and piss.....feel better now

loving this!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
permanent-facepalm-facepalm-fail-pigeon-demotivational-poster-1260284257.jpgpermanent-facepalm-facepalm-fail-pigeon-demotivational-poster-1260284257.jpg

f*** me, epic fail

Last edited:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex

LOL remind me never to piss you off!!!

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
LOL, apologies...i only hate 3 things in life..1) fish..yuk..(2) butterbeans...(3) dirty scummy low life rat eating shit swilling turd munching palarse

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
And I'm sure we could come up with a second verse with the word bum in it !!!!! - hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh wait it gets better!!

only one Br1-3hton
only one son
only one Br1-3hton
Go lick another bum

^How would that even work?

oh and another wait for it

tiddlydee tiddlee dum
the weed take it up the.....oooo whats the missing word

oooooo I wonder??

images

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here