Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palarse 3-0 down after 13 minutes!

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Think you'll find most took exception to the Dad as opposed to the Kid... Not sure where the evidence is he was a Chelsea fan. Also what do you think about all the happy smiley faces of the Brighton fans around him applauding Hazard?

With regards to the last bit, I have no idea what you are going on about.

Break time must be over now, next lesson Maths?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So I was banned for this comment! Seriously??
It was only Light hearted humour in light of the recent events with Hazards shirt. I appreciate I am on the enemy's message board so will get vilified but have always enjoyed the banter with our arch rivals. Bozza is basically a dictator and takes his ball away when not happy with something. Sorry mate shows you up more than me. Ban me

This has been done to death already. Why don't you just **** off and concentrate on supporting your festering turd of a football club you sad man.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Well all I can say is the 'Brighton Fans' looked very pleased for him.

Being happy that a kid got a present from his idol? Sounds like something any half decent person would do

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well all I can say is the 'Brighton Fans' looked very pleased for him.

One of the world's top players runs over at the end of a match and gives a young kid his shirt.

You'd have to be some special kind of **** to not be able to see why that might make people smile. It seems you really are a special kind of ****.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
One of the world's top players runs over at the end of a match and gives a young kid his shirt.

You'd have to be some special kind of **** to not be able to see why that might make people smile. It seems you really are a special kind of ****.

Not at all bozza. It was not my intention to labour this point but not something I like to see. The only reason you are condoning a so called Chelsea fan in your home end with fans all around him applauding Hazard as if he was one of your own is because it happened on your turf. Wouldn't have happened at Selhurst. You are there to support your team. By all means appreciate another players obvious talent but not sure your fans wetting themselves over an opposition player giving his shirt to a fan in your home end is great form, imo. Each to there own. And you wonder why you have the reputation of having more than one team haha.

What a little Hitler you are hey. Just wondering what this constitutes? Abuse? Surely a ban is in order? (for you that is..)

Dont tell me you going to ban me Bozo?

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Not at all bozza. It was not my intention to labour this point but not something I like to see. The only reason you are condoning a so called Chelsea fan in your home end with fans all around him applauding Hazard as if he was one of your own is because it happened on your turf. Wouldn't have happened at Selhurst. You are there to support your team. By all means appreciate another players obvious talent but not sure your fans wetting themselves over an opposition player giving his shirt to a fan in your home end is great form, imo. Each to there own. And you wonder why you have the reputation of having more than one team haha.

What a little Hitler you are hey. Just wondering what this constitutes? Abuse? Surely a ban is in order? (for you that is..)

Of course it wouldn't happen at Selhurst, don't your fans attack your own players?

Just go away you ****

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think you'll find most took exception to the Dad as opposed to the Kid... Not sure where the evidence is he was a Chelsea fan. Also what do you think about all the happy smiley faces of the Brighton fans around him applauding Hazard?

With regards to the last bit, I have no idea what you are going on about.

Anyway whatever, this was last weeks news. Was funny at the time. ta ta

It's on facebook or somewhere and was posted on here. Didn't really like it but it was the family stand and we have many fans who are just nice people and appreciate nice touches in life - we don't do the whole throw coins at the England captain and risk blinding him type stance. Kids are fair game but adults and you run - thought that was commonly accepted of palace? Here's a little vid for you - hate making you look silly but it comes so easily - so yes, I was right and you were wrong - he was Chelsea 'fan'.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Move the goalposts - same old palace on here. You were 100% WRONG you ****.

I know it hurts that Muzza banged in a last minute winner so you're looking for any scraps to 'make up' for it but it's just pathetic really...

Last edited:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing

I tell you what else would not happen at Selhurst. Albion fans would not kick in the doors or jump the turnstiles at Selhurst: one, because we are too nice; and, two, because if the doors were kicked in the Arthur Waite Stand would collapse.

By the way, what action has your chairman taken to bring the intruders and pyromaniacs to book?

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
It's on facebook or somewhere and was posted on here. Didn't really like it but it was the family stand and we have many fans who are just nice people and appreciate nice touches in life - we don't do the whole throw coins at the England captain and risk blinding him type stance. Kids are fair game but adults and you run - thought that was commonly accepted of palace? Here's a little vid for you - hate making you look silly but it comes so easily - so yes, I was right and you were wrong - he was Chelsea 'fan'.

Well that put me to shame. what has violence got to do with anything you mug? What a pathetic individual you are to post that video.

Talking of running away and/or being scared. How many of your fans turned up to the fa cup game. ahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well that put me to shame. what has violence got to do with anything you mug? What a pathetic individual you are to post that video.

I was merely pointing out you like to pick on kids but run when there's adults involved - didn't see any violence apart from a bit of palace giving it the mouth in the video before they run...

Murray in the last minute Murray in the last minute - it's really got to you hasn't it... And yet you're meant to be in the Champions League by now like all your plastic fans suggested... Where were those 10k before your lucky promotion to the prem by the way?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I suggest you all re-read the thread. Before you all knew he was an alleged Chelsea fan you were all fuming and utterly embarrassed as you should be.

Yes... and he was a Chelsea so it changed :shrug: - so you were wrong...

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
I was merely pointing out you like to pick on kids but run when there's adults involved - didn't see any violence apart from a bit of palace giving it the mouth in the video before they run...

Murray in the last minute Murray in the last minute - it's really got to you hasn't it... And yet you're meant to be in the Champions League by now like all your plastic fans suggested... Where were those 10k before your lucky promotion to the prem by the way?

Were you one of the ones whos has chanting at Murray when his knee was shattered at Selhurst? Did you hear Palaces reaction to Murray when he came on in the cup game?

Wouldnt start blowing your trumpet just yet. Think youll be seeing the championship very shortly yourself. natural order will be restored soon enough.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
By the way, what action has your chairman taken to bring the intruders and pyromaniacs to book?

I don't think we should forget this either. Just like the poogate non apology and the St John's ambulance under their previous franchise - just sums up this grubby little excuse of a football club. Utter scum.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Were you one of the ones whos has chanting at Murray when his knee was shattered at Selhurst? Did you hear Palaces reaction to Murray when he came on in the cup game?

Wouldnt start blowing your trumpet just yet. Think youll be seeing the championship very shortly yourself. natural order will be restored soon enough.

Not overly bothered if we do go down - Championship far more fun... Didn't hear much stick for Murray that night... The clapping thing is just another example of your can't do anything wrong attitude - you ****ed up with him, the same as we did and it hurt so much watching him fire us to promotion. So a clap to hide the embarrassment was obvious - then he went and notched in the biggest Brighton Palace game for decades... Must have hurt that. Revenge is sweet... Fancy a night there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here