Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse 1 nil down already!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
One point from one game.How many have you clowns got.:salute: Still not as funny as Charlton.:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
26-10-02 said:
One point from one game.How many have you clowns got.?
one point from one game

todays game :p

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
saafend_seagull said:
one point from what will be one of your easiest games... lets see how many u get against chelsea.
And home to coventry was one of your hard ones.:ohmy: As for chelsea get your head out of your arse and admit you would love to be in the premier even if it meant losing every week. :drink: I think we will get roughly the same points as you but it will be enough to possibly keep us up but not enough in the mickey mouse league you are in.:cheers:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
26-10-02 said:
for chelsea get your head out of your arse and admit you would love to be in the premier even if it meant losing every week. :drink:
that is without doubt true

26-10-02 said:
And home to coventry was one of your hard ones.:ohmy: As for chelsea get your head out of your arse and admit you would love to be in the premier even if it meant losing every week. :drink: I think we will get roughly the same points as you but it will be enough to possibly keep us up but not enough in the mickey mouse league you are in.:cheers:

You scum scraped promotion from the mickey mouse league we are now in, so apparently it MUST be mickey-mouse indeed, thanks for the confession.

Now that you have managed a draw against another mickey-mouse promoted side, you must have very high aspirations eh? :lolol:

Er.....you will stay up, but we'll go down on the same points? Well, then the competition in the Prem must be so much less than the Championship....is that what you mean?

talking out of your arse sonny, even with your head stuck up it .
Impressive! :clap:

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
I cannot believe a Palace fan would come on here boasting when they only won one, yes ONE, of their friendlies. What a performance, so we can expect great things from them right.:shootself :nono:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
NMH said:
You scum scraped promotion from the mickey mouse league we are now in, so apparently it MUST be mickey-mouse indeed, thanks for the confession.

Now that you have managed a draw against another mickey-mouse promoted side, you must have very high aspirations eh? :lolol:

Er.....you will stay up, but we'll go down on the same points? Well, then the competition in the Prem must be so much less than the Championship....is that what you mean?

talking out of your arse sonny, even with your head stuck up it .
Impressive! :clap:
What a blinkered tosser. Dont call me sonny faggotboy.As for jammy, f***ing hell .Swindon home and away in the play offs?come on Prescott put these ***** out of their misery and keep sussex green.We play less games in the top tosser.:shootself

Last edited:

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Now, let me think, weren't you in the drop zone last season having lost 13 games in a row. Yes that's right. BTW Is your user name your date of birth, in which case you should get mummy to put you to bed. I assume you are potty trained.:wave:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
26-10-02 said:
What a blinkered tosser. Dont call me sonny faggotboy.As for jammy, f***ing hell .Swindon home and away in the play offs?come on Prescott put these ***** out of their misery and keep sussex green.We play less games in the top tosser.:shootself
... and bye bye 26-10-02 :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here