Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's last three...

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
We need a goal and a win quickly.
The fans are turning on Ollie, and a loss on Saturday could turn very ugly.
Anyway, fill yer boots tonight, I would if rolls were reversed !

Good on you. Shame the likes of glenn-murray don't have the class to post on here on (2nd thoughts happy that the bore has bogged off tbh)

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
if wolves attack us we will hammer them......all sensible managers come here to defend.....others (palace, hudds etc) get stuffed.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Leicester h = 0 They will be fired back up after tonight and Palace's morale is shot.
Blackburn a = 0 points, Blackburn fighting for their lives.
Millwall a = 1 point, Maybe after tonight's win Millwall may settle for a draw.
Peterbough h= Let's give Palace 3, even though Posh may need to win to stay up.

Leaves them on 70 pts and probably 7th................pmsl.

Yes......I know title is wrong....

So is there any chance a let up on your stream of negativity now we're above Palace and in 4th, with only three games to go? Not so bad after all, is it? As I have been telling you all season.

I realise the above wasn't negative by the way, it was just the first post of yours I've noticed for a while.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Apparently Palace should have thrashed Barnsley, and were playing well against Ipswich before Spillioni's howler!

I reckon they will get at least a draw against Leicester which I think would be the best result for us as long as we win!

As someone else has said, the law of averages means they will pick up some points before the end of season, it's a case of whether it'll be enough to get across the finish line.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
As much as i'm enjoying their slide i'd rather focus on ourselves. We have 3 tricky games coming up and we need at least a win. Lose on Saturday and it looks tough for us IMO

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I can't see them dropping out. Realistically 4 points from their last 4 should do it? They've got enough in the tank for that.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
I can't see them dropping out. Realistically 4 points from their last 4 should do it? They've got enough in the tank for that.

Not so sure, Jedinak out again Saturday against the foxes.Can't see where the next goal is coming from... We could make the play offs with 4 0-0's though :D

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not so sure, Jedinak out again Saturday against the foxes.
Indeed, Saturday will be a tough one for you. You should get some points after that though.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
So is there any chance a let up on your stream of negativity now we're above Palace and in 4th, with only three games to go? Not so bad after all, is it? As I have been telling you all season.

I realise the above wasn't negative by the way, it was just the first post of yours I've noticed for a while.

We have been incredably lucky with other results for the last month.Once in the last ten years has 70pts been enough for 6th spot....But who cares...id rather have a lucky manager than an unlucky one..

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
As much as i'm enjoying their slide i'd rather focus on ourselves. We have 3 tricky games coming up and we need at least a win. Lose on Saturday and it looks tough for us IMO

Hadn't even entertained the prospect of losing. Yikes, maybe I should.
They are 3 tricky games, yes. But I've been surviving on the assumption that are close rivals have it tougher. Looking again, I'm not so sure.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We have been incredably lucky with other results for the last month.Once in the last ten years has 70pts been enough for 6th spot....But who cares...id rather have a lucky manager than an unlucky one..
You don't really understand football do you Kev. The fact that less points will be needed this season is indicative of there being very few shit teams in the division this season. Cardiff have been in the playoffs for about 4 seasons running, and they're the best team this year, but Peterborough have done the double over them. Blackburn spent £8m on a striker, and they're 6th from bottom. It's been a tough league this year, and we've been the 5th best team so far (I'm counting Palace above us, due to their game in hand) - that's not luck.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Rubbish. It's just a very tight division, that's all, anyone can beat anyone. I don't think we've been lucky this season at all, we've spent most of the last few months with one fit striker! It's a credit to Poyet that we are where we are. He's made us so hard to beat that when we have had a wobble, we've still picked up points, where as others around us, Palace, for example, haven't.

And Triggaaar's post below explains it better.

You don't really understand football do you Kev. The fact that less points will be needed this season is indicative of there being very few shit teams in the division this season. Cardiff have been in the playoffs for about 4 seasons running, and they're the best team this year, but Peterborough have done the double over them. Blackburn spent £8m on a striker, and they're 6th from bottom. It's been a tough league this year, and we've been the 5th best team so far (I'm counting Palace above us, due to their game in hand) - that's not luck.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This! I'll concern myself with their fate when I know ours.
By the time we know both our fates, we'll probably both be facing another year in this division (no bad thing) and the time for gloating will have passed. There's opportunity to gloat right now, and I'm not going to miss it!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Apparently palace had all of the play and peppered the ipswich goal last night. So say 5yp

Good to see the delusion hasn't departed our friends from up the road

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

can't believe yer still bothering tbh but good on ya any way.

LE19

Yes, we have been "lucky" with other results, but I'm not sure you can thank Gus for that! In fact, I'm going to claim responsibility for those other results.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here