Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
16 points from 30 is hardly scintillating but it is pretty respectable. Almost 50% better than your paltry return.

I stand corrected .
We have 11 points from the same number of fixtures.
But more importantly its the big total that counts 47 points ,7 above you with 4 home games coming up.
I'd much rather be where we are than you ,massive pressure to turn us over at your place too.
As I said long way to go and who knows what'll happen.
Not bad for a team that cost peanuts.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I hope we both make the playoffs, can you think of a better final?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Jesus Christ, a thread celebrating that we are *only* SEVEN points behind Palace?! Wow, what an achievement. How about we focus on being three points from the play-offs? All threads like this do is make us look deluded when they beat us.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Jesus Christ, a thread celebrating that we are *only* SEVEN points behind Palace?! Wow, what an achievement. How about we focus on being three points from the play-offs? All threads like this do is make us look deluded when they beat us.

Its a rare thing, but a post that speaks absolute sense and I cant fault it on any count.

If you lot make the playoffs without buying some quality in the transfer window that will be an incredible achievement.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Its a rare thing, but a post that speaks absolute sense and I cant fault it on any count.

If you lot make the playoffs without buying some quality in the transfer window that will be an incredible achievement.

1 win in 7 must be a worry for automatic promotion hopes eh?

I am very much liking this Ian Holloway at the moment. He's got the old Barcelona of South London playing just as I like them.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
1 win in 7 must be a worry for automatic promotion hopes eh?

Yeah, that ship is sailing and unless we improve our results quickly it will be gone. Watford and Leicester are looking lively to me right now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
7 points and falling, and we have a game in hand.
I'd have much rather that game was played.

Blackburn shouldn't be proper sh*thouse, and I bet they won't be by the time we head back up north.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
These threads share top spot on my list of things I hate with the damn stand up if you hate Palace chant which gets sung no matter the oppo.

Everyone knows "Stand up if you hate Palace" is only sung to piss the stewards off !!

Make a topic when they drop below us/we overtake them - not when we are still 7 behind them !!!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I'd have much rather that game was played.

Blackburn shouldn't be proper sh*thouse, and I bet they won't be by the time we head back up north.

Well bearing in mind snow is on the way, I still reckon its a few weeks away despite next weeks reschedule

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I'd take that now!! Pretty confident our Spanish contingent with their composure would see us through. I'd hang myself if we lost in them circumstances though lol

Haha. That made me smile. (Not you hanging yourself). But I feel precisely the same. I ca guarantee that Sky would go mental over it but I would be in pieces if we lost under those circumstances and would hide under a rock until Palace descend into their next administration...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here