Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Out of interst do you think Palace dislike us more that BHAFC? Our meeting at the Valley in a few weeks has been moved to the Friday on Police advice.

Br*ght*n and M*llw*ll sell out the away section at Selhurst everytime they visit. In fact we've even had to give them the entire Arthur Wait stand before due to the numbers that they bring. And this for standard league matches, not big cup games or play off games. This is something that rivals do.

Charlton are not on our radar.

Some of our pups may have a dislike for you but then their voices haven't broken yet and when they're old enough to drink beer they'll have learnt that it's M*llw*ll and Br*ght*n that matter. Not a bunch of no mark anoraks like you clowns.:jester:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
With regard to what is it accurate? To "f*** off" itself?

Or something else?
The message was accurate in that it precisely conveyed all that I wanted to say to you... understand now, or still too tricky?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Problem is, every London Club have a loathing of Palace so we should be pleased that our contempt for the gyppos is enough to keep them singing about us and not Millwall or *snigger* Clownton every week!

Keeps things ticking over nicely until we are back on terms with them in a couple of years time.

Personally, I think Palace brighten up the League with their brightly coloured Jester outfits, rat faced manager and dayglo chairman. More power to 'em.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Problem is, every London Club have a loathing of Palace
really...? I would have thought that, apart from the occasional blip, the Croydon scum were irrelevant to most of the other much bigger London clubs...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
really...? I would have thought that, apart from the occasional blip, the Croydon scum were irrelevant to most of the other much bigger London clubs...

All the West Ham Tottenham and Arsenal I work with here in Arsessex think they are scum, one Millwall character here hates them on a par with West Ham!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
All the West Ham Tottenham and Arsenal I work with here in Arsessex think they are scum, one Millwall character here hates them on a par with West Ham!
well I suppose it is understandable

CPFC_1905

PALACE LAD
Apr 1, 2008
Sarf Lundun
Im 14 and Seaweed are the team i hate most, Millwall come second, but i see the Pikeys (Chavton Pathetic) as more of an irritant then a rival

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

good to see the rivalry is as strong on both sides of the line , although if it was me who for some reason ended up having a massive labotomy and ended up supporting the SCUMMERS i would think hating Millwall was a slightly easier options (guessing they are closer to the scum then we are? ) plus the charming fanbase and that ..

as for the Charlton thing , surely its just a stopgap one it reads like, ok the groundsharing stuff played a part (do Charlton hate West Ham?) but it's like us with Orient i suppose , only really give a f*** about them when we are in the same league and the match is looming (still they hate us 10000000 times more then we hate them!) other then that i don't give a flying f***

Palace are the rivals , were , are and shall ever be!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here