Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace - You CLOWNS!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bet Mr Bwoom is saying exactly that as well...
888faa8b0e729d2a35c7b90eb92ee428.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bet Mr Bwoom is saying exactly that as well...

Trouble is I can see Palace and a number of clubs suckling at the golden teat of tv money.

Throw money at the adebayors and chamakhs of this world and hopefully go down.

Then there is no golden teat and whilst there are parachute payments it sometimes doesnt help if you still have these mercenaries on your books or have to pay them off see Pompey, Wigan, Qpr, Bradford, Birmingham etc etc

Also do **** off as this is a Brighton forum.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
You won't see any Nigel on this forum for weeks now. All gobby

Hello...

I admit I was upset that an Albion loan-boy scored the winning goal, but how come the ref escapes any vilification for his two crap decisions in the first half, after all the accuisations of "ref bias" over the Burnley, Boro and Sheffield Wednesday games? If you're going to erect a statue to one Jesse, make it the other one on the pitch as well...

And perhaps you could update me on recent history of Albion V Man Utd., since the 4-0 mullering you got 33 years ago.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Next season though will be a shocker for Palace, 2 wins since December. Some serious rebuilding if they are to survive

Yeah, maybe we should get Dunk in to shore up the defence a bit. But with that dodgy streak of his, a bit like Delany but admit he scores more goals (except own-goals)..

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Well no, my Saturday didn't start at 5:30pm. I'd already had a good day with the family by then. Come 5:30, I sat down to watch the football with my daughter. I don't generally care who wins the FA cup - the last one I remember caring was when Wigan played, I supported them, being the underdogs. On Saturday I wanted Utd to win, so it wasn't a case of watching a team I don't like. They're not the world beaters they once were, so I don't mind seeing them win a cup. Someone has to win it.

Well no, not really. I'd love to get to the final - that's the good bit, winning the games to get there etc. And it is a good achievement to get to the final, I'm not knocking you for that. But losing it is shitty, even if you are the underdogs. Before the game you have the dream, the hope. It could happen. Obviously I'd rather your dream was squished while I laughed and cheered, rather than the other way around.

Put it this way - one set of fans were crying and the final whistle, the other set were laughing and cheering. Which was which?

And which was which last Monday night? I expect most Palace fans really wouldn't have shed a tear if Brighton had managed to crawl somehow onto the Wembley stage. But you couldn't even manage that could you? Three times in four years.

I can't even calling it "Hibssing it" it now. Maybe "AMEXIng it" would be more relevant.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Trouble is I can see Palace and a number of clubs suckling at the golden teat of tv money.

Throw money at the adebayors and chamakhs of this world and hopefully go down.

Then there is no golden teat and whilst there are parachute payments it sometimes doesnt help if you still have these mercenaries on your books or have to pay them off see Pompey, Wigan, Qpr, Bradford, Birmingham etc etc

Also do **** off as this is a Brighton forum.

Keep dreaming and choking.

Parish knows what he is doing regarding players contracts, He tends to load contracts towards appearances, clean sheets and goals rather than a big basic.I'd think you would have to agree he has done a very good job over the past 5 years? Can't see him giving someone like Adebayor a 4 or 5 year deal, can you?

Also do **** off as this is a thread about Palace, ta.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And which was which last Monday night?
Yeah but this thread is about you losing the FA cup final. Do you think you enjoyed it as much as me?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]. Any chance of making this the NSC header for a few days? Just for when those tossers venture on here I'm sure it'll cheer them up a little.

Yes please, just to remind you how much you are forced to rely on loaned-out players rather than raising your own. I respected Albion when you had Cox, Robinson, Cook etc. they were Sussex lads. But now you're a cheque-book squad like all the others.

And why is your academy ground apparently fenced off when all the talk on the application for planning permission was about "Albion In The Community"? A local has claimed to me it's like Fort Knox. What are you scared of?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Yeah but this thread is about you losing the FA cup final. Do you think you enjoyed it as much as me?

No but I got over it pretty quickly, when I saw how many headlines the game generated with LVG, took me back to 1973 when we walloped United 5-0 and they sacked Frank O'Farrell. Ask your grandfather to tell you the story.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
No but I got over it pretty quickly, when I saw how many headlines the game generated with LVG, took me back to 1973 when we walloped United 5-0 and they sacked Frank O'Farrell. Ask your grandfather to tell you the story.
The difference this time is that United weren't very good but were still easily good enough to beat a turgid Palace team.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yes please, just to remind you how much you are forced to rely on loaned-out players rather than raising your own. I respected Albion when you had Cox, Robinson, Cook etc. they were Sussex lads. But now you're a cheque-book squad like all the others.

And why is your academy ground apparently fenced off when all the talk on the application for planning permission was about "Albion In The Community"? A local has claimed to me it's like Fort Knox. What are you scared of?

You're talking out of your arse. We've got Dunk, Walton, Forster-Caskey, Rea, Ince in our squad who've come through the youth / Under-21 ranks, while I've been to the academy ground twice with my son - once to train and once to play the Albion Development Under-10s. A coupe of our boys play for the Albion squads and we're in the Horsham league so well outside the city of Brighton and Hove.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
The difference this time is that United weren't very good but were still easily good enough to beat a turgid Palace team.

Not really. In 1990 we didn't have two golden opportunities to score cancelled out by the ref's whistle when he should have allowed advantage.

In 1990 we didn't face a World All-Stars XI, just an early incarnation of the Fergie formula. McLair hardly rates as a Juan Mata does he, in retrospect? Only Mark Hughes of that side could probably get in the United side of today.

Perhaps you can explain now after 33 years how an Albion side WITH your England star player managed to lose 4-0 in the replay. Turgid? More like Turded..

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
You're talking out of your arse. We've got Dunk, Walton, Forster-Caskey, Rea, Ince in our squad who've come through the youth / Under-21 ranks, while I've been to the academy ground twice with my son - once to train and once to play the Albion Development Under-10s. A coupe of our boys play for the Albion squads and we're in the Horsham league so well outside the city of Brighton and Hove.
This. I've been in there 4 times recently. 3 X U21 games including Beram Kayal's Albion debut and once with Moshe Jnr for an U9 Friendly Tournament for local junior teams.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No but I got over it pretty quickly.

'Course you have. That's why you are on a Brighton forum trying to score points against Brighton fans and why your responses are getting ever more acerbic.

You're fine, you're perfectly happy and well-rounded. None of this bothers you. Gotcha.

albionite

May 20, 2009

So 5 posts on a rivals forum in half an hour and you're over it :D:lolol:

Last edited:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

JFC - you can't seem to decide what to do with him, can you? Why not chuck in Holla into the transfer offer, two misfielders for one?

I'm passing on a comment made by a Lancing local who has been around the Albion scene far longer than I have. Are local sides allowed to use the Lancing facilities then?

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland

Probably your mob pitching up their caravans and spoiling the view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here