Palace - You CLOWNS!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You won't see any Nigel on this forum for weeks now. All gobby

Oh yes you will,firstly you all said you had no interest in this cup final but you all seem to have seen the Pardew dance and the goals so maybe you did have a little interest after all,shame we lost no excuses Man Utd were better than us over the 120 minutes,but believe me last August I would have taken still being in the Premier & FA Cup finalists .Anyway enjoy your trip to Burton Albion next season some great Pubs in the Town!

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Oh yes you will,firstly you all said you had no interest in this cup final but you all seem to have seen the Pardew dance and the goals so maybe you did have a little interest after all,shame we lost no excuses Man Utd were better than us over the 120 minutes,but believe me last August I would have taken still being in the Premier & FA Cup finalists .Anyway enjoy your trip to Burton Albion next season some great Pubs in the Town!

A classic desperation 'we're still in a higher division than you haha' post, fact is you bottled your chance of winning the FA cup and reaching Europe against ten men, a former Brighton player scored the winner and next season will begin with Pardew in charge who has overseen your wretched form in 2016.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I was in central London yesterday, surrounded by Palace fans around Trafalgar Square pre-match.....a whole bunch of them drinking at The Harp (no doubt some of them even knocking back Harveys)....desperate scenes. However, the result made it all worthwhile!!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

No interest in the final, didn't watch any of it, but am loving the aftermath. Pardew's bellendery really does have no boundaries, does it ?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Bloody hell, and I thought the cup final from hell would be hard to take. It couldn't have gone any better really.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

of course we had an interest, our rivalry was at stake here, and that's important to both of us. You're above us in the league, which I guess we're used to, but a few seasons in the bottom-half of the premier league, that's achievable in the future, FA Cup winner, that's trickier. And we've still made one more Charity Shield appearance than you, which is nice.

Enjoy your trips to Burnley and Middlesbrough next season, not as nice as Burton I'm afraid.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
And on Pardew: I find him fairly impossible to like. The dance was frankly bizarre. However he has to be given the summer to improve the squad. Then see how he starts the season.

:lolol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Fill yer boots, I would.
Another shocker from Clattenburg, but we didn't deserve to win.
We move on .

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

No, no, no I said I hated both teams but would be supporting United for the day.

I can't stop grinning at that smug prat doing the clown dance. Just look at your latest form truly shocking, I do think pardew will take you down.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Looking forward to Burton a lot - I actually prefer trips like that to any of the big clubs to watch us. In fact, when we do make the prem, I don't particularly want is hanging around in mid table season after season. Ps - I can almost feel your tears coming through when writing that post - most of your fans were expecting champs lg when you singed Cabaye - your season was a massive failure & Pardew was woeful in 2016 (as were you). Our season in the other hand was wonderful despite the bad ending :thumbsup:

Oh - and we play far better football than you. Like real footbal. I actually felt embarrassed for your team yesterday - hoofball and 11 behind ball :cringe:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fill yer boots, I would.
Another shocker from Clattenburg, but we didn't deserve to win.
We move on .

Agreed - Bolasie clearly pulled Smalling over twice and forced him to knock into him & then he grabbed him. First one wasn't a yellow either - Wickham fouled Smalling. But don't worry it didn't make any difference as the Albion lad popped up with the winner. Apparently, Lingard dedicated the goal to David Lopez as they used to do 'volley' training in our state of the art facilities after training. Pretty cool I thought, the Albion helping to win the cup...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Agreed - Bolasie clearly pulled Smalling over twice and forced him to knock into him & then he grabbed him. First one wasn't a yellow either - Wickham fouled Smalling. But don't worry it didn't make any difference as the Albion lad popped up with the winner. Apparently, Lingard dedicated the goal to David Lopez as they used to do 'volley' training in our state of the art facilities after training. Pretty cool I thought, the Albion helping to win the cup...

If only he stayed hey ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports