hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
What if we get automatic promotion? How about a reverse eating process..

As the man said "Why is it when I eat sausages I produce turds, but when I eat turds..."

Why the f*** are you even on here?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
cant help it, cant see any other outcome at this moment in time

Mike - give it up now. Look back at my post above.

We know you are a Palace supporter.

Screen Shot 2012-11-10 at 22.14.08.png

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Palace have peaked to soon and have had more luck this season than man utd chelsa & man city have had in the last 5 years
11 penalties FFS
It's a marathon not a sprint we'll have mo farah in the final straight while palace will have the equivalent of Paula Radcliffe pulling her gusset to one side pissing and shitting herself

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Who can win this league?, I don't think anyone can be a favourite at this stage in the season, it just takes a good run at the right time, of course Id like Palace to win it, just like you lot would like the weed to win it, unless there's a team that does a Southampton, the championship is up for grabs. To be in the top six at the end of the season would be a fantastic achievement, and if Palace keep playing like we are then we have a good chance of doing just that. Me, I'll wait to see where Palace are come the end of March beginning of April before I start shouting. See you on the 1st , to me that could be our banana skin, but then again it depends which team wants it more on the day, :)

I'd go with this, apart from the Southamton/Reading confusion. Palace usually end up getting promotion the West Ham way though...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Among the early pace setters Brighton Leicester Palace next to lead the table Middlesbrough Millwall who knows

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Palace have peaked to soon and have had more luck this season than man utd chelsa & man city have had in the last 5 years
11 penalties FFS
It's a marathon not a sprint we'll have mo farah in the final straight while palace will have the equivalent of Paula Radcliffe pulling her gusset to one side pissing and shitting herself
imagesCA009K4R.jpg Oh what a thought.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
We're crystal palace, we're top of the league!!!!!!!, how are you benders coping with seeing the mighty palace at the summit of the table? Cant wait to see you on the 1st.

Oh yh well done with your away win against 10 men wolves.............................oh wait
eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagles

And where were you when we were top....silence was golden....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
11 penalties FFS
11 penalties...how many dives by Zaha and how many Murray......

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The SCUM are like a turd hanging onto the arse hairs , they cannot defy gravity for ever and eventually they will drop off and return to their rightful place - below the waterline.

palace2

Jan 21, 2010
11 pens lucky? Or you could just say zaha and bolasie are just to good for clumbsey defenders. your back for will get torn a new arsehole with 2 on each wing apserloute shambles zaha's gonna get ya!!! Mind the gap......

palace2

Jan 21, 2010
"There's teachers and pupils, know your place"
Always in our shadows happy days, not long till your be back when you belong for the best part of 40 years the THIRD tier of English football. MIND THE GAP........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here