Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace will stay up!

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Just to check: are you a very wealthy individual, capable of sending £5 to many thousands of posters (because if this Palace look like going down near the end of the season, people will register on NSC just for your £5), or would you like to fix a limit on the number of posters you're prepared to pay, or are you just joking?

No new members can add after my bet, Page 9, post #177 18.45. Closed to new members :)

Night.

No new members can add after my bet, Page 9, post #177 18.45. Closed to new members :)

Night.

Please send me my fiver now - I will put it towards a restricted view seat in the Arthur for one of the January fixtures - so I can say "I was there when Palace got relegated for the record breaking fifth time". :clap2:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I thought you were a Palace supporter until you told us you were born & live in Charlton.

You are a prick, I see you are not online at the moment, are you on the Arsenal fans forum now saying how much you love the gunners :tosser:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Quick one to Palace fans.

I was told on Saturday part of the TV gantry in the AW fell off. Fortunately no one was underneath it, as it was before the game started.

True?

If so there won't be much left tomorrow morning!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I feel a bit sorry for them. Probably the biggest omnishambols ever in Prem history. Move over Carduff, the Alice are about to nudge you soon for the worm riddled wooden spoon. Viva (BHA) middling plodding mediocrity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here