Palace will stay up!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Your always willy waving, why? Its like its you have been sent here by Prince Charming to defend every bad thing said about " The Might Palace"

The CPFC2010 Ministry Of Propaganda have several distinguished posters on NSC putting across their views. :lol:

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Your always willy waving, why? Its like its you have been sent here by Prince Charming to defend every bad thing said about " The Might Palace"

I'm willy waving because I say I'll believe the Bent signing when I see it? Behave. You just said something a bit daft (that odds mean nothing) and I pointed out it was a bit daft. They do mean something - they show where people are putting their money. There's a correlation between that and the perceived likelihood of an event, but personally I've seen these things come crashing down too often to put much faith in them. Still, it's more than nothing.

You seem a bit desperate for the rumour not to be true, and I understand why. He'd be an incredible signing for us. Which is why I don't think it will happen :)

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Ian Holloway first Premier League manager to leave at 40/1 looks interesting - obviously Alan Pardew needs to get stability at Newcastle, the 3/1 favourite, but his contract is until 2020.

If Palarse start off badly then I can't see him having as good a relationship with the media this time (after Blackpool's positive and attacking attitude nearly kept them up). I honestly can't see where their points are going to come from.

So nearly right. :cry:

Thanks D1ck Canio for behaving like such a tw@t and almost bagging me a 40/1 shot. :wanker:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
If Palace get relegated which they won't but if they did then I'll personally give every Brighton fan in this thread £5 as that's how confident I am on Palace staying up.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
If Palace get relegated which they won't but if they did then I'll personally give every Brighton fan in this thread £5 as that's how confident I am on Palace staying up.

Oh dear
This could be very expensive for you
Come on weeds, get on this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports