The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
image.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Look at the way he's holding that flag. And you know his rucksack has got some jam sandwiches, a baby bel and a weak lemon cordial.

And a frigging camel toe. I bet he pulls his shorts right down at the urinals for a piss.

This picture has made today bearable. I've never ever seen a full kit Brighton wanker let alone one who looks like he fiddles with his mum's cats.

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Look at the way he's holding that flag. And you know his rucksack has got some jam sandwiches, a baby bel and a weak lemon cordial.

And a frigging camel toe. I bet he pulls his shorts right down at the urinals for a piss.

This picture has made today bearable. I've never ever seen a full kit Brighton wanker let alone one who looks like he fiddles with his mum's cats.

:lolol:

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough

you do realise that he's got his 'shinny's and boots in that bag ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here