Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Video (Including Pen)

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
What Sh*t chants, Both in and out the ground, Bit easy for you lot to give it and act hard as well in a crowd behind the Police line, your fans true Bottle was exposed when one of yours was punched in the Face and ran.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What Sh*t chants, Both in and out the ground, Bit easy for you lot to give it and act hard as well in a crowd behind the Police line, your fans true Bottle was exposed when one of yours was punched in the Face and ran.

You really are the most clueless, thick, boring, childish (prob are a child) **** of an away fan I've ever come across regularly on here. You also seem to live on here. Try getting out more fella.

PS - Can we ban this **** he's constantly crossing the line and as other Palace have confirmed, is banned from the BBS for being a ****. Thanks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good video, so those were the songs, some were very funny, well done, I sit in Lower Homesdale and heard the Alll...........bionnnnnnn and that was about it, I'm sure if we have a vid of last night we would sound loud, although according to you we never sung a thing, just goes to show you..............

It is true it does depend on where u are in the ground. The Amex is like it too. I think moving the away fans to the other end is better for less chance of trouble but the atmo / banter is better when we're next to Holmsdale.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
You really are the most clueless, thick, boring, childish (prob are a child) **** of an away fan I've ever come across regularly on here. You also seem to live on here. Try getting out more fella.

PS - Can we ban this **** he's constantly crossing the line and as other Palace have confirmed, is banned from the BBS for being a ****. Thanks.

Errm...Im on the BBS Sir and Im stating facts which appears you can handle.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Deliever the Knock out Blow? We dominated you Before the ref Bottled it to even the pens out.

I agree about the ban. Such tedious drivel every post is giving me brain rot, I can actually feel my IQ dropping reading his crap.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Glad I'm not the only one that had similar thoughts :thumbsup:

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London

Nobody likes him on the BBS either

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What Sh*t chants, Both in and out the ground
I enjoyed them, all good fan. So your homophobic chant is brilliant in comparison is it?
your fans true Bottle was exposed when one of yours was punched in the Face and ran.
Grow up.
Deliever the Knock out Blow? We dominated you Before the ref Bottled it to even the pens out.
Brighton were the better side overall, Zaha's pen was as clear a dive as you'll ever see, and the ref gave you loads of dodgy decisions in the first half.

You really are completely clueless.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
I enjoyed them, all good fan. So your homophobic chant is brilliant in comparison is it?
Grow up.
Brighton were the better side overall, Zaha's pen was as clear a dive as you'll ever see, and the ref gave you loads of dodgy decisions in the first half.

How did you come up with that one? Yours was NEVER a pen, even your own fans have said it and if it weren't for the ref "Trying to even it up" we would have comfortably done the double over you.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am on the BBS and your one of the most hated Clowns on there. And im Very popular on there actually Sir.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: all of the Palace fans that post here are embarrassed by cpfc1234

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Grow up.

I didnt hear any Homophobic chants, whatever we sung though, it was Better than "Stupid Bastards"? whats that all about?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Hardly firm were they ? Well done you must be so proud !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yours was NEVER a pen, even your own fans have said it
It wasn't blatant, but I've watched it several times and I think Buckley's calf was stepped on, and he was pushed - but I can't be sure. Zaha however, clearly dived. Have you seen the replays and do you disagree with that?
if it weren't for the ref "Trying to even it up" we would have comfortably done the double over you.
Firstly, it wasn't the ref that gave it, it was the linesman. Secondly, we were pushing for another goal for 10 mins, so had we not have got the penalty, we still may have equalised - it certainly wasn't comfortable for you. And you haven't done the double over us for 80 years, so keep dreaming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here