Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Toon

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Think I find the likes of Bellamy, Bowyer, Dire (sic) and co so repulsive I will be happy for a Palace win

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Braders7 said:
yes we can Croydonbloke :lolol:

:lolol: Spot on, mate, 3 points to Braders!!!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
Brighton could do with 3 points themselves.

The question is why didn't you raise your game in the manner in which you did against Arsenal?

You can answer this with a similar question about our consecutive performances against WHU and Burnley, however I would prefer to hear your candid views on your team's performances.

I met up with someone who went to the game and described the performance as dreadful and inept (inert?). He also went on to call the team Crystal Johnson or Andy Palace. We suffered excatly the same in the Zamora era. Also Sky (Rodders of the Marsh) called you a one trick pony.

Cheers Blokie!!

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
We must pick up points from our next 3 games. Southampton, Charlton and Blackburn, 2 of them at home.

Who have you got next 3 games?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
The question is why didn't you raise your game in the manner in which you did against Arsenal?

You can answer this with a similar question about our consecutive performances against WHU and Burnley, however I would prefer to hear your candid views on your team's performances.

I met up with someone who went to the game and described the performance as dreadful and inept (inert?). He also went on to call the team Crystal Johnson or Andy Palace. We suffered excatly the same in the Zamora era. Also Sky (Rodders of the Marsh) called you a one trick pony.

Cheers Blokie!!
I would agree with your comments on we never raised our game. We didn`t look up for it at all. Newcastle didn`t even get out of first gear and were much quicker all round than us on the day.
As for AJ being all we`ve got i don`t agree with that as our result against Liverpool showed we have other TALENT out there capable of scoring and Marshy he`s an old has been with a drink problem.

Last edited:

Eastbourne Hammer

Nov 19, 2004
Duh.......
Just stuff Millwall for us, will you? At the moment we couldn't stuff a turkey....... :(

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Croydonbloke said:
Marshy he`s an old has been with a drink problem.

And a talent for driving managers out of clubs. QPR were doing just fine (5th in the Premiership?) until they tried to bring him in over Gerry Francis. Francis quit soon afterwards and QPR went into freefall.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
I would agree with your comments on we never raised our game. We didn`t look up for it at all. Newcastle didn`t even get out of first gear and were much quicker all round than us on the day.
As for AJ being all we`ve got i don`t agree with that as our result against Liverpool showed we have other TALENT out there capable of scoring and Marshy he`s an old has been with a drink problem.

Think Rodders doesna' like Palace much matey!

Did you go to Liverpool? The lad next door did and said that you were louder than we were at West Ham. He also said that out of a 100 scousers questioned only 17 thought that we (Brighton) were louder than you. 9 said that we were not as loud as Rushden when they went to Colchester last season although 23 said that you (Palace) were louder than the fans Rochdale took to Bury in the LDV vans trophy in 1998 (Third round)

So where does that get us?

:jester:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Think Rodders doesna' like Palace much matey!

Did you go to Liverpool? The lad next door did and said that you were louder than we were at West Ham. He also said that out of a 100 scousers questioned only 17 thought that we (Brighton) were louder than you. 9 said that we were not as loud as Rushden when they went to Colchester last season although 23 said that you (Palace) were louder than the fans Rochdale took to Bury in the LDV vans trophy in 1998 (Third round)

So where does that get us?

:jester:
I`m not too bothered about those statistics Perry. We can all be noisey from time to time. Rodders must be shagging Hansen then, as he`ss an old Scouse twat with nothing to say of any great significance. :censored: s

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
I`m not too bothered about those statistics Perry. We can all be noisey from time to time. Rodders must be shagging Hansen then, as he`ss an old Scouse twat with nothing to say of any great significance. :censored: s

Blokie - I was actually trying to engage in mocking a previous thread about who took how many to where and who made the most noise!

I think you needed to have read the thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here